HOW DO I BOOK TICKETS?
Tickets are available to book online in advance. You can use our secure site to purchase tickets, print your email order confirmation and bring it with you on arrival. If you don't have a printer, simply make a note of the ZY order reference number or show it on your phone.
Online tickets must be made at least one hour before arrival on the day of your visit. Click here to book online now!
- Numbers are strictly limited, each date will be first come, first served.
- Tickets are only available to book online and are now per person.
- You'll select a date, then the website will show you availability for visit dates and arrival times, to choose from.
- You must book an arrival time but you can stay until the Park's closing time.
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed into the park each day. This means that popular weekend and holiday dates will book up quickly.
- Please make sure you double check your booking carefully before you checkout and pay, it's easy to book the wrong date, especially when booking on a mobile device.
- We expect the ticket booking website to be very busy in the first few days, with increased demand for tickets, so you might find yourself in a (digital) queue to book, please keep your screen active so you don't get bumped to the back (if your screen remains dormant for 15 mins or more, the site will assume you have exited and you'll have to start again).
- Each vehicle will receive a FREE guidebook worth £4 each!
- You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your visit date, this is your proof of purchase. If you arrive at the park without your booking confirmation email with your reference, you may be refused entry.
Can I pay on arrival?
No, tickets are not available to purchase on the gate, on arrival at the park. We reserve the right to turn anyone away who does not have a ticket booked in advance.
What tickets are available?
For full ticket information and prices please take a look at our ticket page here.
Why can I only buy tickets up to a certain date?
We are currently only releasing tickets in small batches, in case of any restrictions being put back in place by the Government. This enables us to react quickly to the current situation if necessary.
When will the next tickets go on sale?
We will aim to have the new ticket dates on sale around 10-14 days before the current date period ends.
We will post announcements about each ticket release on our social media and our website.
Can I buy concessionary disabled tickets?
Please buy tickets online in advance. Disabled and Carer tickets are each valid for one disabled PLUS one carer.
If you require an additional carer or you have an additional disabled individual in your vehicle, you can pay for the extra carer on arrival (subject to proof a second carer is required, and/or proof of disability for each individual).
Proof should be supplied to the cashier on arrival, in the form of a blue badge, PIP or DLA letter, or a letterhead communication from a registered care home.
To buy other ticket types online, click on Continue Shopping to return to the ticket categories, to select the relevant options.
DO I NEED TO PRINT MY TICKET?
If you don't have a printer, you can activate your tickets and download them to your phone / device and scan them from there.
Or we can look up your ticket by the booking reference. This may slow down the transaction time at the gate.
CAN I PAY WITH TESCO CLUBCARD POINTS?
Sorry, these are not currently available. These discounts will be reviewed and may be reintroduced later on.
What areas of the Park are open?
The Dissscovery Zone indoor home to the reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates (in the Foot Safari) remains closed. All other areas of the Foot Safari are open, but please note the following restrictions:
- We are not currently allowing visitors to feed the birds in Rainbow Landing
- All visitors over the age of 3 years MUST wear a mask into the Land of Lemurs, with no exceptions. This is on vets advice as lemurs are vulnerable to Covid-19.
The Safari Restaurant is open for takeaway and seated indoor dining.
Please check our opening times for the dates the park plans to be open (subject to Government restrictions).
What safety precautions are in place to keep me safe?
Click here to read all about the strict safety guidelines and practices in place at the park, keeping you safe throughout your day.
Are there any restrictions at the Safari Park?
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided. Assistance dogs are only allowed to enter very limited areas of the Safari Park and may not enter the Road Safari or any animal enclosures in the Foot Safari. For more details of the Assistance Dogs policy click here
- During your visit to the park please do not feed the animals, they are all given specially formulated diets and you could make them sick. If you are caught feeding the animals, you may be asked to leave the park and no refunds will be payable
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed into the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or the African Forest. Standard admission applies. To view all of the vehicle restrictions, click here
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Woburn estate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
Full terms and conditions, and rules of entry can be found here.
Is the park suitable for young children?
Yes! The park is a fantastic day out for small children and you can see photos of our smallest visitors here. There are plenty of fun and FREE play areas for kids to enjoy including pedal powered Swan Boats, the Great Woburn Railway miniature train and the Mammoth Play Ark indoor soft play.
How long do people spend in the park?
The Road Safari can take around 60-90 minutes to complete and then you can enjoy the Foot Safari at your leisure. Our visitor research surveys show that most visitors will spend around 3-5 hours at the park in total.
You are welcome to stay all day until we close the park. You can find all the information and opening and closing times you need in the Visitor Information Leaflet.
I already had a ticket booked before the Park closed, what will happen to my ticket?
If you have a Road Safari (Safari drive only) ticket that you couldn't use due to lockdown / park closure, then we have given the option to credit against a new booking to visit up to the 31st July 2021.
All customers were sent an email with a coupon code and instructions on how to make a booking for a new visit date.
Safari Drive tickets were initially valid to change for a new ticket before the 30/06/2021 and this is further extended to 31st July 2021.
I have a voucher that has expired during the lockdown, is it still valid?
Unused third party vouchers (Kids Pass, HASSRA, etc), Gift Admission tickets, Complimentary tickets, Charity donations or Prize Winner tickets that expired at the end of 2020 will be valid to 30/06/2021.
This has now been extended to 31st July 2021.
You must either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01525 290407 to book a new visit date (your new booking is only valid, when you present your voucher or complimentary pass on arrival).
You may not be permitted to enter the park without a new booking, as visitor numbers are strictly limited each day, for safety reasons.
I have a Disabled & Carer ticket that I couldn't use due to the lockdown. How can I rebook?
Please email us via email@example.com with the following details to rebook (subject to availability):
- Booking reference of your original booking
- Name and Email on the original booking
- Date and arrival time of new visit date
Alternatively, you can call 01525 290407 and a member of the Admissions Team will be able to change your visit date to a new one, subject to availability.
These tickets are valid to rebook until the extended date of 31st July 2021.
I have a Fog / Snow / Bad Weather return flyer that has expired. Is this still valid?
Flyers issued over November 2020 to January 2021 are valid to redeem as a credit against a new booking.
If your original booking was for a Road Safari Drive vehicle ticket, this is valid to redeem against a new booking for up to three people, for admission to Woburn Safari Park (with the park fully open with the Road Safari, Foot Safari and Leisure Area).
You must either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01525 290407 to book a new visit date (your new booking is only valid, when you provide your bad weather flyer on arrival).
You can rebook until the extended date of 31st July 2021.
What cars are permitted in the Park?
When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour.
Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - this type of vehicle cannot enter Kingdom of the Carnivores or the African Forest for safety reasons. Standard admission applies. For a full list of the vehicle restrictions, please visit this page.
Can I get a refund for my ticket?
If you require a refund please email us to email@example.com with your ZY booking reference. This request must be from the individual who booked. We regret that we cannot refund your booking for reasons of inclement weather, Woburn Safari Park is an all weather attraction.
We will be happy to process a refund within 30 days of your original purchase, for reasons of illness or unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from attending. Please give us as much notice as possible.
In respect of all cancelled bookings a £2.99 per transaction will be deducted for transaction and administration costs.
We are unable to issue refunds or transfer visit dates on or after the visit date you are booked for.
Can I amend my booking?
Once purchased via the online booking facility, your admission ticket is valid for the date selected and specified on your booking. Should you need to change your visit date for ill health or other unforeseen circumstances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will review your request.
We are unable to issue refunds or transfer visit dates on or after the date the tickets are booked for.
What happens if it is raining on the date of my pre-booked visit?
We regret that we cannot refund your booking for reasons of inclement weather.