Open from 10.30am to 5.15pm.
Clothing: long sleeves, trousers, and socks MUST be worn on the red and blue slides at all times. Height restrictions apply to the slides - 1m blue slide, 1.2m red slide.
Under-fives are welcome to use the play equipment IF they are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
New restrictions for COVID Secure Playtime
The COVID-19 secure precautions in place for soft play facilities mean some changes have been made to this activity:
- Capacity limit in place to meet Government guidelines
- Upper age limit in place for safety of younger visitors (equipment not suited to children aged 12+ years, face coverings are also required for this age group, which is not compatible with play equipment)
- One adult admitted per group of up to three children. Maximum one adult per child
- All adults must wear a face covering at all times inside the Mammoth Play Ark
- Balls removed from the Under 5's play area and from the bottom of the blue slide, for hygiene reasons
- One way system: entry via door opposite Go Ape cabin and Land of Lemurs enclosure
- All visitors must use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- All children using the rainbow slides must use the hand sanitiser provided before taking a mat and again when reaching the bottom of the slide.
The Mammoth Play Ark will undergo rigorous virucidal cleaning routines each day before opening and again after closing, to ensure full sanitisation of all the play equipment.
What's inside the Mammoth Play Ark?
There are three slides to try, with a rainbow astra slide for juniors and more challenging red and blue slides for older or more adventurous children.
The soft play has a series of obstacles, bridges and climbing areas.
Toilets are available at the back of the Play Ark, including Disabled Toilet facilities. There will be a queueing system in place with a one way system, please note this may take longer than usual. These toilets will only be available for users of the Mammoth Play Ark.