From Monday 13th November to Weds 20th December:
OPEN Thursday to Sunday ONLY, from 9.30am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
Enter in your own vehicle and enjoy unlimited circuits of the Road Safari. The re-entry route can be found through the concrete car park, past Elephant Meadow.
Before you arrive
To help you plan your safe visit we put together a list of key things to consider:
- Perform a vehicle safety check before you travel
- If you are driving an electric vehicle, we recommend a 90% charge when you enter the park. We do not have any charging points on site, but you can find your nearest point here.
- Plan your comfort breaks.
Standard day tickets are available to purchase online in advance from the Woburn Safari Park website, and on the gate* on the day of your visit. Prices may vary throughout the year, and depending on the day that you are visiting. For full list of standard day ticket prices and ticket information, click here.
From time-to-time we might run special offers through the Woburn Safari Park website. These will be subject to availability and terms and conditions will apply. Offers may with withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Woburn Safari Park.
On occasion we do work with closed membership groups to offer discounts. Please check the terms and conditions of any discounted ticket purcases carefully and ensure that you have followed the redemption intructions provided by the group before visiting the Park. It is not possible for our team to process discounted tickets outside of the redemption process agreed wth the group provider.
All tickets include access to the Road Safari, Foot Safari and Leisure Area.Ticket info
*Subject to availability. T&C's apply.
Once you've made your purchase you should see the option to download your tickets on the payment screen. You can either
- Download and save them on your phone or device
- Download and print them off (if you have a printer)
- Take a screenshot of the QR code
If you don't download the tickets at this time that's fine - you'll get more instructions in your booking confirmation email.
Open the booking confirmation email that we send you when you purchase your ticket. Check all of the details are correct, and if not please contact us in advance - we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to make any changes or updates to your tickets if you leave it until the day of your visit to tell us.
If you have booked online in advance then you will have chosen an arrival time for the day of your visit. Please don't worry if you're going to be late - we understand that you might get stuck in traffic, or their might be delays, and will work to get you into the Park as quickly as possible as long as you arrive before the gates shut at closing time.
Please help our team by checking your car is in good working order before you set out, to reduce the possibility of a breakdown inside the Safari Park.
We strongly recommend and encourage that you perform a vehicle safety check before you travel:
- Check your oil, water and tyre pressure
- Check you have your locking wheel nut
- Check you have your tow bar / towing eye
- Check you have enough fuel/battery to move around the Park comfortably without the need to refill/charge.
Please do not enter the Park if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Please contact us and we will help rearrange your visit, if necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: the Park does not have a fuel refilling station or electric vehicle charging capabilities. Click here to see the restrictions for vehicles entering the Park.
Arrival at the park
Ready for your safari adventure at Woburn Safari Park?
On the day of your visit, please enter the park through the Ridgmont village gate - the postcode for your Sat Nav is MK43 0TU.
You'll enter Ridgmont Gate and drive the winding road through parkland to reach the ticket lanes. Click below to read more...
- A patrol driver will be at the entrance to the Woburn estate, to ensure only ticket holders are allowed entry
- There is a strict 15mph speed limit throughout the park for the animals safety. Anyone caught speeding excessively may be asked to leave, with no refund offered
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes ahead of your booked arrival time slot (this is shown on your e-tickets). This helps staff maintain traffic flow at the ticket lanes, reduces queue times and reduces unnecessary contact with staff
- Please have your tickets ready to show (either printed, or on your device) or have your booking reference ready, for the ticket lane staff, in order to minimise contact with cashiers
- You may wish to remove your car aerial and put on your child car locks while you wait in the queue
- Once you have redeemed your tickets at the ticket lane, you enter the Road Safari and start your adventure!
get even closer with a vip experience
Book a VIP Experience and get even closer to the wonderful wild animals at the park.
Go off road in a VIP Land Rover with a dedicated ranger guide to meet the magnificent safari animals.
Choose from a whole range of memorable experiences and come face to face with your favourite animals at the park!Discover More