Before you arrive
We've done our bit to make sure that you can visit safely, while coronavirus restrictions are in place.
To help you plan your safe visit we put together a list of key things to consider:
- We need contact data for NHS Track and Trace
- You must follow the guidance for the 'Rule of Six'
- Perform a vehicle safety check before you travel
- Plan your comfort breaks.
Woburn Safari Park is now obliged to collect the contact details for NHS Track and Trace of every adult (aged 16+ years) attending the park under your booking.
Open the booking confirmation email we sent you, when you purchased your ticket. Click to activate your tickets, then you can either:
- Download and save them on your phone or device
- Take a screenshot of the barcode
- Take a note of the booking reference
- Download and print them off, if you have a printer
The cashier at the ticket lane can redeem your ticket using either the booking reference (starting with ZY...) or by scanning the barcode on your e-tickets.
- Please help our team by checking your car is in good working order before you set out, to reduce the possibility of a breakdown inside the Safari Park:
- Check your oil, water and tyre pressure
- Check you have your locking wheel nut
- Check you have your tow bar / towing eye
- Please note. We cannot allow soft top or convertible cars into the Kingdom of Carnivores or African Forest (monkeys) drive through reserves for your safety.
- There are no toilet facilities at the entrance to the Park, these are only available once you are inside the Park, in the leisure area (this can take around 20-30 minutes to reach, from entry to the Woburn Safari Park grounds). If you are driving long distance, it's advisable to use motorway services in advance of your visit.
Arrival at the park
Ready for your safari adventure at Woburn Safari Park?
On the day of your visit, please enter the park through the Ridgmont village gate - the postcode for your Sat Nav is MK43 0TU.
You'll enter Ridgmont Gate and drive the winding road through parkland to reach the ticket lanes. Click below to read more...
- A patrol driver will be at the entrance to the Woburn estate, to ensure only ticket holders are allowed entry
- There is a strict 15mph speed limit throughout the park for the animals safety. Anyone caught speeding excessively may be asked to leave, with no refund offered
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes ahead of your booked arrival time slot (this is shown on your e-tickets). This helps staff maintain traffic flow at the ticket lanes, reduces queue times and reduces unnecessary contact with staff
- Please have your tickets ready to show (either printed, or on your device) or have your booking reference ready, for the ticket lane staff, in order to minimise contact with cashiers
- You may wish to remove your car aerial and put on your child car locks while you wait in the queue
- Every car (containing paying customers, exclusions apply, subject to terms and availability) will be given a 50ml hand sanitiser to use during their visit, this kills 99.99% of all bacteria, germs AND viruses
- Once you have redeemed your tickets at the ticket lane, you enter the Road Safari and start your adventure!