WEDNESDAY 25TH MAY 2022: The Ridgmont entrance will be closed for essential maintenance works on Wednesday 25th May. If you are visiting the Park, please use the Husborne Crawley entrance. Postcode: MK43 0XB
Please note: You MUST wear a face covering to enter Land of Lemurs. This applies to ages 3+ years of age and is based on vet advice because lemurs are vulnerable to Covid-19.
Thank you for helping to keep our lemurs safe!
We apologise for any inconvenience.
The Park is open daily until the 13th November 2022.
Opening hours today are 9.30am to 5.45pm, with the last entry to the Park and Road Safari at 4.45pm.
Make the most of being able to enjoy unlimited circuits of the Road Safari today! The re-entry route closes at 4.45pm and can be found through the concrete car park, past Elephant Meadow.
Before you arrive
To help you plan your safe visit we put together a list of key things to consider:
- Perform a vehicle safety check before you travel
- Plan your comfort breaks.
Open the booking confirmation email we sent you, when you purchased your ticket. Click to activate your tickets, then you can either:
- Download and save them on your phone or device
- Take a screenshot of the barcode
- Take a note of the booking reference
- Download and print them off, if you have a printer
The cashier at the ticket lane can redeem your ticket using either the booking reference (starting with ZY...) or by scanning the barcode on your e-tickets.
- Please help our team by checking your car is in good working order before you set out, to reduce the possibility of a breakdown inside the Safari Park:
- Check your oil, water and tyre pressure
- Check you have your locking wheel nut
- Check you have your tow bar / towing eye
- Please note. We cannot allow soft top or convertible cars into the Kingdom of Carnivores or African Forest (monkeys) drive through reserves for your safety. You may wish to remove your car aerial and put on your child car locks on before arrival. Visitors enter at their own risk. The company does not accept any liability for damage to vehicles unless negligent practices are proven. A bypass is provided in the Road Safari, so you can choose to avoid the carnivore or monkey sections
Arrival at the park
Ready for your safari adventure at Woburn Safari Park?
On the day of your visit, please enter the park through the Ridgmont village gate - the postcode for your Sat Nav is MK43 0TU.
You'll enter Ridgmont Gate and drive the winding road through parkland to reach the ticket lanes. Click below to read more...
- A patrol driver will be at the entrance to the Woburn estate, to ensure only ticket holders are allowed entry
- There is a strict 15mph speed limit throughout the park for the animals safety. Anyone caught speeding excessively may be asked to leave, with no refund offered
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes ahead of your booked arrival time slot (this is shown on your e-tickets). This helps staff maintain traffic flow at the ticket lanes, reduces queue times and reduces unnecessary contact with staff
- Please have your tickets ready to show (either printed, or on your device) or have your booking reference ready, for the ticket lane staff, in order to minimise contact with cashiers
- You may wish to remove your car aerial and put on your child car locks while you wait in the queue
- Once you have redeemed your tickets at the ticket lane, you enter the Road Safari and start your adventure!