Become an Annual Pass Holder!
Enjoy a whole year of wonderfully wild days out with an Annual Pass.
You'll get unlimited entry to Woburn Safari Park for the next 12 months, plus lots of other amazing benefits. Watch as the baby animals grow up, experience the Park all year round, and make memories to last a lifetime!
Annual Pass Ticket Benefits include:
- Discounted admission prices for your guests at £23.99 per adult and £17.99 per child when you visit the park
- 10% discount on VIP Experience bookings
- Discounts on purchases in Junglies Gift Shop
- 10% discount on purchases in the Safari Restaurant
- 10% discount on purchases in the Two by Two Restaurant in the Mammoth Play Ark
- Discounts for Child Annual Pass holders for Holiday Workshops
Once your Annual Pass card is activated, you can login to book your free tickets and guest tickets online to visit as many times as you like!
Scroll down for Annual Pass terms and conditions
|Disabled + Carer||With Valid ID||£99.99|
|Disabled individual||With Valid ID||£79.99|
How it works
Buy an Annual Pass ticket online and get access to the park for 12 months of safari adventures!
As an Annual Pass holder, you will be given access to book free tickets online to enter the park, and enjoy all four seasons on safari.
After you complete your purchase, we'll send you a confirmation email and a request for your photo, so we can set up your new Membership ID card.
We'll send you another email once your new Annual Pass is activated and your card is ready to collect, within 3 working days. This will include details of how to access the online booking system and book your first visit.
Credit the cost of your single day ticket against your annual pass
Have you recently visited the Park? You can now request a credit of the cost of your single day admission ticket, against a new annual pass!
All you need to do is purchase your annual pass online, within 21 days of your visit to the safari park.
You'll receive an email giving you all the information you need on how to have your pass activated.
Simply reply to the confirmation email with the required details and include your request for a credit. We will need the ZY booking reference from your recent visit to process a credit. You'll receive the cost of your safari day tickets as a refund.Buy Online
Annual Pass Gift Tickets
Give the gift of 12 months of safari adventures with an Annual Pass to Woburn Safari Park.
Your lucky recipient will be able to experience the safari park in all four seasons with unlimited visits for one year, plus lots of other discounts - the perfect way to treat the animal lover in your life!
Each gift is sent in a lovely gift voucher wallet via recorded post, to the address you supply (either yours or your lucky gift recipients) after you purchase. There is a £3.00 charge for P&P. All orders are despatched within 3-4 working days.
T&Cs for: Purchasing an annual pass
- Each annual ticket must be paid for in full at time of purchase and is valid for a 12 month period, starting from the date of purchase (with the exception of Annual Pass Gift Vouchers purchased online, these are valid from the first visit to the park, when the Annual Pass is set up, this must be completed within three months of purchase)
- Disabled annual tickets are available online and customers must show a blue badge or letter confirming receipt of DLA/PIP on arrival at the park for their first visit. If you require a carer then documentation must also be shown confirming this. The carer must be over 16 years of age
- Annual tickets can only be purchased online using cash, credit or debit card. Annual tickets cannot be purchased using Tesco Clubcard vouchers or any other discount voucher, including Blue Peter badge holders.
- Safari Saver ticket holders can credit the admission cost from their ticket, equal to single day ticket admission, against the value of their annual pass (ie. £28.99 Adult or £20.99 Child admission).
- Please note. VIP Experiences can not be credited against the price of an annual pass.
- Annual tickets are sold on an individual basis and will display your name and photograph. They are not transferable and cannot be used by other individuals
- Once purchased, the annual ticket cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged
- Annual passes cannot be used for Business or Commercial purposes and must be registered to a home address
- Annual passes are purchased with the knowledge that restrictions in the park and availability on entry may be limited due to Covid 19. Further restrictions may be enforced at any time, in line with government guidelines, which could include operating the Road Safari only
- Annual passes must be activated within the first 90 days of purchase, a reminder will be sent if this is not the case and mitigating circumstances will be considered if this is not appropriate.
- All terms and conditions of entry to Woburn Safari Park apply to those entering the park using an annual pass.
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- Woburn reserves the right to withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice, this does not affect your consumer rights.
T&C's for: Using an Annual Pass
- A free annual pass ticket must be purchased in advance on our web site. Please register and log in to view the annual pass ticket option. Please present your photo id card on arrival along with your booking confirmation, at the ticket booth for entry.
- Annual tickets are sold on an individual basis and will display your name and photograph. They are not transferable and cannot be used by other individuals.
- Annual ticket holders will gain free entry to Woburn Safari Park (named cardholder only) on production of a valid annual ticket card at the ticket gate (If you are unable to present your card, you will be charged the full gate admission price, this can be refunded later, at the admissions office upon presentation of the valid annual ticket card, within 30 days, along with your till receipt).
- Card holder guests (up to five guests travelling in the same vehicle) visiting Woburn Safari Park will be eligible for discounted admission rates. Additional guests in the same vehicle will pay full price.
- Additional attractions at the Safari Park (including the Giraffe Trail, Sea Lion Cove 3D Cinema) will be charged at the standard price.
- Special events may carry an additional nominal entry fee; any additional charges will be detailed on each events page on www.woburnsafari.co.uk , where applicable.
- Annual passes are purchased with the knowledge that restrictions in the park and availability on entry may be limited due to Covid 19. Further restrictions may be enforced at any time, in line with government guidelines, which could include operating the road safari only
- Pass holders must contact Woburn Safari Park to cancel any pre-booked annual pass admission slots at least 24 hours prior to the booking. Pass holders found to be in a non-attendance of a minimum of 3 bookings may have their passes revoked.
- If you lose your annual pass card there is a £3.50 charge for a replacement.
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any member to leave the Park and reserve the right to terminate their membership at any time, if the pass holder behaves in a manner that is abusive and/or threatening towards any of our staff and/or animals, or if there is a breach to any of the terms and conditions
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to make changes to the Annual Pass terms and conditions at any time
T&C's for: Renewing an Annual Pass
- Annual ticket holders can renew at a discounted fee. Please note, there is a strictly limited period of 14 days for renewal (from the date of expiry). After which, the full annual ticket price applies.
- Woburn Safari Park has the right to reject applications for renewal of annual passes
- Annual passes are purchased with the knowledge that restrictions in the park and availability on entry may be limited due to Covid 19. Further restrictions may be enforced at any time, in line with government guidelines, which could include operating the Road Safari only.
Woburn Safari Park reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.