From Monday 13th November to Weds 20th December:
OPEN Thursday to Sunday ONLY, from 9.30am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
Enter in your own vehicle and enjoy unlimited circuits of the Road Safari. The re-entry route can be found through the concrete car park, past Elephant Meadow.
Start planning your safari drive visit to Woburn Safari Park!
From the safari park's opening times to information on booking safari day tickets, how to find Woburn Safari Park, and details on what to see during your day visit, check out the useful downloads below, to plan your best safari adventure!
Have you still got questions about visiting Woburn Safari Park? Check out our FAQ
before youstart your adventure
- The park is only accessible in your own vehicle (no open top, cabriolet cars, bicycles or motorbikes are permitted, and you can't enter on foot). Click here for directions or use MK43 0TU in your satnav.
- Purchase tickets online or at the gate.
- Admission tickets are for timed arrival sessions, but don't worry if you're a little late.
- No pets or dogs are allowed in the park, so please don't bring them with you!
- TOP TIP: The best way to see all the animals in the Foot Safari is by watching the daily keeper talks and demonstrations!