Woburn Safari Park is OPEN DAILY from the 12th April with the Road Safari, Foot Safari and Leisure Area.
Tickets are now available to purchase per person, for visit dates between 12th April and 16th May 2021.
For visits dates after 17th May, tickets will be released in early May. Sign up to our email newsletter to be informed when these will be released.
If you have already have a ticket for a visit date when the park subsequently had to close, we have sent you an email with details of how to change your booking to a new visit date.
Annual Pass Holders can log in to the booking site, then refresh the page to see Safari Park Day Tickets, and select Annual Pass Holder Free Tickets, to book a visit date.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Woburn Safari Park
Please use postcode MK17 9QN for any postal correspondence
Admissions Team: 01525 290407
VIP Experiences Team: 01525 290991
Woburn Safari Park is approximately one hour's drive from London, Oxford, Cambridge and Birmingham.
Woburn Safari Park is only accessible in your own vehicle.
Woburn Safari Park stretches across 360 acres and you will drive through half a mile of the estate, before you reach the ticket lane entrance to the Safari Park.
PLEASE NOTE. You need to purchase a ticket online in advance, or you will not be admitted to enter the Woburn estate, for entry to Woburn Safari Park.
From J13 of the M1 and from the A5:
Follow signs to Woburn Safari Park. Use the postcode MK43 0TU for your satnav for the entrance gate on High Street in Ridgmont.
Please don't bring your pets with you, dogs are NOT allowed into the Park!
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - this type of vehicle cannot enter Kingdom of the Carnivores or the African Forest for safety reasons. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the applicable rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner and no refund will be given
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- No drones are permitted for animal welfare reasons
- No ball games are permitted at the park
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 30 minutes before advertised park closing time.