- Entry to the park
- Admission ticket purchases
- Character Meet & Greet events
- VIP Experiences
- Annual Pass Tickets
- Gift Vouchers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO WOBURN SAFARI PARK
For the welfare of the animal residents and other visitors, we ask all customers of Woburn Safari Park to follow these important rules and guidelines, throughout your visit:
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided. Assistance dogs are only allowed to enter very limited areas of the Safari Park and may not enter the Road Safari or any animal enclosures in the Foot Safari. For more details of the Assistance Dogs policy click here
- During your visit to the park please do not feed the animals, they are all given specially formulated diets and you could make them sick. If you are caught feeding the animals, you may be asked to leave the park and no refunds will be payable
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or the African Forest. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within Park walls
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal Road Safari drive through reserve you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 30 minutes before advertised park closing time
- Visitors enter at their own risk. The company does not accept any liability for damage to vehicles unless negligent practices are proven. A bypass is provided in the Road Safari, so you can choose to avoid the carnivore or monkey sections
- Photography and filming taken for commercial use may not be published without prior written permission from Woburn Safari Park
- As a condition of entry we reserve the right to undertake security checks at our entry gates and ticket lanes, before entry to the Road Safari. We also reserve the right to refuse entry to any member of the public
- Please be aware that at peak times (ie. weekends, school holidays, public holidays), we may be busier than usual which can result in a wait time of up to 30 minutes at the ticket lanes
- Animal Welfare: In purchasing an admission ticket from Woburn Safari Park, you accept that the park is a wildlife collection and, as such, it may at times be necessary to close, withdraw or alter any animal exhibits for husbandry or welfare purposes. This does not constitute any liability on the part of Woburn Safari Park for refund of admission tickets. Customer satisfaction is important to us, therefore alternative activities or extended hours may be offered to visitors in compensation on any dates affected.
- Complaints: We aim to give all of our customers a fantastic experience with us, but should you encounter any problems or need to make a complaint, please ask to speak with the Duty Manager whilst at the park. This should be done on the day of your visit, to enable us the opportunity to resolve any issues immediately for you, so you can fully enjoy your day.
Should you contact us following your visit with a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve any issues that you had on your visit, but may not be able to provide the same level of resolution, should you raise your issue on the day.
Terms & Conditions of all ticket purchases:
- You agree to abide by the legal requirement set out by the Government, banning social gatherings of more than six people - click here for more details.
- When booking online you must book no less than 20 minutes before arrival at the ticket lane on the day of your visit, to allow your transaction to be processed. Failure to do so will mean that admission will need to be paid at gate prices to enter Woburn Safari Park (no refund will be granted)
- Advance tickets cannot be purchased in conjunction with discount vouchers or any other promotions
- Online discounts may be introduced at certain times of the year and at Woburn's discretion
- Possession of the advance ticket receipt will be regarded as proof of purchase and entitles you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
- If it is not possible to print the confirmation, please write down the TRANSACTION REFERENCE and quote this reference on the gate, please be aware that this will slow down your entry time
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information is never shared with any other third party or organization.
- Woburn reserves the right to withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice, this does not affect your consumer rights. If you are affected by cancellations on the day of your visit, please ask a member of staff to radio the Duty Manager, who will aim to rectify the issue with you
- Online tickets are not transferable and cannot be re-sold to another party after purchase, unless permission is given in advance for a charitable donation or as a competition prize.
- In respect of cancelled bookings, if you require a refund a charge of £2.99 per transaction will be incurred to cover the cost of credit card charges.
- If you require a refund please email us to email@example.com with your ZY booking reference. We regret that we cannot refund your booking for reasons of inclement weather.
- We are unable to issue refunds or transfer visit dates on or after the date the tickets are booked for.
- Woburn reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
- Disabled & Carer tickets are available at a concessionary rate and proof of disability will be requested on arrival. This can be supplied in the form of a DLA, DWP or PIP letter, blue badge, or an original letter from a registered care home, nursing home or hospice as proof of ID. I'm sorry but we do not accept any membership cards (eg. HAND card, disabled railcard) as proof of disability.
Please do not ask staff to make a judgement by any other means, this is unfair to staff and they will politely refuse to make any discrimination or judgement without the specified documentation.
AMENDING YOUR BOOKING DATE
Once purchased via the online booking facility, your admission ticket is valid for the date selected and specified on your booking. Should you need to change your visit date for ill health or other unforeseen circumstances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will review your request. Ideally we will require 24 hours notice.
In the event of inclement weather that prevents the park from opening the Road Safari drive-through section of the park, all customers will be directed to the Foot Safari and public announcements will be made at keeper talks and demonstrations, within the shop and the Safari restaurant, as to when the safari drive-through section of the park will be re-opened.
In the event of the Road Safari drive-through not being opened for a minimum of 3 hours on the affected day, all customers will have the right to collect a voucher entitling them to a free return to the park, free of charge within a specified date range. Vouchers will be available to collect from Junglies Gift Shop and must be attached to your till receipt and signed by the Duty Manager
No photocopies, unsigned or defaced vouchers will be accepted for a return visit and the original receipt must be attached. The return vouchers entitles the bearer to admission only and does not include any other attractions, All Inclusive items, travel expenses or other costs incurred to customers
Refunds or ticket date changes will not be possible for inclement weather situations.
Terms & Conditions of Character Meet & Greet events
Woburn Safari Park holds costume character meet and greet events throughout the year.
The characters appear at intervals throughout the day to meet and greet the queue of families, usually at the Safari Hangout in the Leisure Area (unless otherwise stated).View all events
All visitors are advised that a queuing system will be in operation and we ask that you are patient.
No one will be able to jump the queue and if you do attempt to do so, you will be asked to join the back of the queue. The information flyer is not a ticket and is for information purposes only.
All meet and greets are on a first come first served basis throughout the day.
Early afternoon times are expected to be the busiest periods.
PLEASE NOTE: Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to refuse entry or ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner. Please note that abuse or threatening behaviour towards staff will not be tolerated.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS of VIP EXPERIENCES
- VIP Experiences are available to book by phone or online, for a specified experience date. You can also purchase a VIP Experience Gift Voucher which has a validity period of 12 months, where an experience date can be selected and booked within that period.
- Full payment is taken at the point of booking, whether online by phone, or in the form a VIP Experience Gift Voucher (each voucher relates to a specific experience and is not transferable).
- Payment methods are via debit or credit card only.
- Once a VIP Experience date is booked, the date cannot be changed unless due to exceptional circumstances. This is at the discretion of Woburn Safari Park.
- All booked VIP Experiences and VIP Experience Gift Vouchers are non refundable and non-transferable. Experiences cannot be resold or exchanged.
- A full-paying adult or guardian must be present when any one under the age of sixteen is taking part in an experience. This excludes Junior Keeper where the adult cost is included.
- Woburn Safari Park cannot be held responsible for the weather conditions. However in exceptional circumstances if Woburn Safari Park cancels the experience an alternative date will be arranged.
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to alter the itinerary on any given, day due to animal welfare or health issues, but will ensure that the activity is replaced with a similar experience.
- It is the responsibility of the individual to assess their own fitness levels, as some experiences do require some degree of fitness e.g. 'VIP Keeper for the Day'. Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask you to not continue with an experience if we feel you are not physically able to undertake the activities.
- It is also the responsibility of the individual to make Woburn Safari Park aware, in writing, of any serious health complaint that may put yourself or others in danger. Some experiences also require a medical form to be completed. This must be done accurately before the experience may begin.
- Woburn Safari Park provides child seats for VIP trips for children 4 years and above. For children under 4, parents must provide and fit a car seat. Seat belts must be worn at all times by anyone when travelling in a Woburn Safari Park vehicle
- Please be aware that some animals are fed whole carcasses
- If, on the day, it proves that someone does not meet the age criteria for an experience, they will not be permitted to take part.
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
VIP Experience Transaction Data & Your Privacy
Woburn Safari Park will use your data to fulfil its contractual obligations with you. Failure to provide the required personal data may mean Woburn Safari Park cannot enter into a contract with you.
We do not share your personal data with anyone. Personal data relating to the contract and evidence of payment will be retained for 7 years.
Disclaimer forms will be retained for 5 years (for adults) and, in the case of children, until their 21st birthday. For further information on data protection and your rights visit www.woburn.co.uk/privacy
Terms and Conditions of Purchase of Annual Ticket
- Each annual ticket must be paid for in full at time of purchase and is valid for a 12 month period, starting from the date of purchase.
- A free annual pass ticket must be purchased in advance on our web site. Please register and log in to view the annual pass ticket option. Please present your photo id card on arrival along with your booking confirmation, at the ticket booth for entry.
- Annual tickets can only be purchased using cash, credit or debit card. Annual tickets cannot be purchased using Tesco Clubcard vouchers or any other discount voucher, including Blue Peter badge holders.
- Annual tickets are sold on an individual basis and will display your name and photograph. They are not transferable and cannot be used by other individuals.
- Once purchased, the annual ticket cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged.
- Annual ticket holders will gain free entry to Woburn Safari Park (named cardholder only) on production of a valid annual ticket card at the ticket gate (If you are unable to present your card, you will be charged the full gate admission price, this can be refunded later, at the admissions office upon presentation of the valid annual ticket card, within 30 days, along with your till receipt).
- If you lose your annual pass card there is a £2.50 charge for a replacement.
- Additional attractions at the Safari Park (including the Giraffe Trail, Sea Lion Cove 3D Cinema) will be charged at the standard price.
- Special events may carry an additional nominal entry fee; any additional charges will be detailed on each events page on www.woburnsafari.co.uk , where applicable.
- Woburn Safari Park has the right to reject applications for renewal of annual passes.
- Disabled annual tickets are available to customers on production of a blue badge or letter confirming receipt of DLA/PIP. If you require a carer then documentation must also be shown confirming this. The carer must be over 16 years of age.
- Annual ticket holders can renew at a discounted fee. Please note, there is a strictly limited period of 14 days for renewal (from the date of expiry). After which, the full annual ticket price applies.
- Pass holders must contact WSP to cancel any pre-booked annual pass admission slots at least 24 hours prior to the booking. Pass holders found to be in a non-attendance of a minimum of 3 bookings may have their passes revoked.
- 20 minute Mammoth Play Ark sessions can be booked online. Consecutive bookings for the same day is not permitted.
- Annual passes cannot be used for Business or Commercial purposes and must be registered to a home address.
- Annual passes are purchased with the knowledge that restrictions in the park and availability on entry maybe limited due to Covid 19. Further restrictions may be enforced at any time, in line with government guidelines, which could include operating the road safari only
Woburn Safari Park reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift Vouchers purchased on the website will be delivered by email, with a coupon sent to the customer
- Customers who purchase an accompanying 'Gift Voucher Pack' will need to provide a postal address for delivery. A link to a data capture form is provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Gift Voucher Packs will be sent via special delivery and will be despatched within three working days of purchase (subject to Royal Mail postal service delivery times. Please note Christmas gift purchases may sometimes take longer.)
- Delivery should be completed to all UK mainland addresses within 5 working days of purchase
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and no cash alternative is available
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discount or with Tesco Clubcard vouchers.