PLEASE NOTE: Due to Fog, the Road Safari will be closed (for health and safety reasons) and visitors will be directed to the Foot Safari until it clears.
The Swan Boats are closed for today, due to the lake being frozen. There will be no elephant demo today due to slippery conditions for the elephants. Apologies for any incovenience this may cause.
From Monday 13th November to Weds 20th December:
OPEN Thursday to Sunday ONLY, from 9.30am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
Enter in your own vehicle and enjoy unlimited circuits of the Road Safari. The re-entry route can be found through the concrete car park, past Elephant Meadow.
What's on this Winter?
Explore the Road Safari animal reserves from the warmth and comfort of your car, and spot Dmitri the stunning Amur tiger. Check your timetable and catch all the fascinating keeper talks in the Foot Safari - the best way to see all the smaller creatures and critters!
The herd at Alpaca Outpost are hungry and waiting for you! Jump aboard the Great Woburn Railway and enjoy a scenic ride to meet the herd of charismatic alpaca and feed them their favourite grains.
With Christmas coming, join us from Friday 15th December for a fun 12 Animals of Christmas Trail, or spot special Christmas dinner enrichment for the animals in the Foot Safari. The Park is open daily from the 21st December to 7th Jan (with the exception of 24-26th Dec).
What's included in your Great Value Tickets?
ROAD SAFARI drive-through animal reserves where every visit is a different experience! Complete as many circuits as you like and drive alongside rhino, giraffe, bears, tigers, lions, zebras, monkeys and elephants.
FOOT SAFARI habitats and walk-through enclosures, with a daily programme of fascinating keeper talks and demonstrations to meet lemurs, monkeys, meerkats, sea lions and penguins.
FREE PLAY AREAS including Great Woburn Railway to visit Alpaca Outpost, Mammoth Play Ark indoor soft play, Tiny Tots Safari Trail epic bouncy castle and loads more!
before youstart your adventure
- The Safari Park is only accessible in your own vehicle (no open top, cabriolet cars, bicycles or motorbikes are permitted, and you can't enter on foot). Click here for directions or use MK43 0TU in your satnav.
- Purchase tickets online or at the gate.
- Admission tickets are for timed arrival sessions, but don't worry if you're a little late.
- No pets or dogs are allowed in the park, so please don't bring them with you!
- TOP TIP: The best way to see all the animals in the Foot Safari is by watching the daily keeper talks and demonstrations!