Thursday 29th February: Due to unforeseen circumstances with water supply, the only toilets open at the Park today are at our ticket lane entrance (on the end of the admissions building) and in the Safari Restaurant. The Safari Restaurant will only be able to serve pre-packaged food today.
Due to heavy rain, the elephants can be seen via the re-entry route to the Road Safari after midday today. We apologise for the inconvenience.
OPEN DAILY from 9.30am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
Click for more opening times.
Enter in your own vehicle and enjoy unlimited circuits of the Road Safari. The re-entry route can be found through the concrete car park, past Elephant Meadow.
What's on this February?
The park is OPEN DAILY from 9.30am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
Say hello to some new faces at the Park... Like the little female Asian short-clawed otter pup, who was recently welcomed by first-time mum Beatrix, as she explores Otter Falls more each day!
Explore the Road Safari animal reserves from the warmth and comfort of your car, and spot Dmitri the stunning Amur tiger.
Booking on a Thursday or Friday: Why not add a visit to the giraffe house to meet the herd face to face? Places are limited for this fantastic Giraffe House Talk & Tour and suitable for ages 6+ years.
The herd at Alpaca Outpost are hungry and waiting for you! Jump aboard the Great Woburn Railway and enjoy a scenic ride to meet the herd of charismatic alpaca and feed them their favourite grains.
What's included in your Great Value Tickets?
ROAD SAFARI drive-through animal reserves where every visit is a different experience! Complete as many circuits as you like and drive alongside rhino, giraffe, bears, tigers, lions, zebras, monkeys and elephants.
FOOT SAFARI habitats and walk-through enclosures, with a daily programme of fascinating keeper talks and demonstrations to meet lemurs, monkeys, meerkats, sea lions and penguins.
FREE PLAY AREAS including Great Woburn Railway to visit Alpaca Outpost, Mammoth Play Ark indoor soft play, Tiny Tots Safari Trail epic bouncy castle and loads more!
before youstart your adventure
- The Safari Park is only accessible in your own vehicle (no open top, cabriolet cars, bicycles or motorbikes are permitted, and you can't enter on foot). Click here for directions or use MK43 0TU in your satnav.
- Purchase tickets online or at the gate.
- Admission tickets are for timed arrival sessions, but don't worry if you're a little late.
- No pets or dogs are allowed in the park, so please don't bring them with you!
- TOP TIP: The best way to see all the animals in the Foot Safari is by watching the daily keeper talks and demonstrations!