Admission to the park is in your own vehicle and includes as many circuits of the Road Safari as you like, before you wander through the Foot Safari walk-through enclosures and habitats, to catch a full programme of keeper talks about the fascinating exotic species.
Enjoy loads of fun free indoor and outdoor activities like the Swan Boats, the Great Woburn Railway, the Mammoth Play Ark and outdoor adventure play.
Download a timetable of daily keeper talks and demonstrations - its the best way to see the animals living in the Foot Safari!
before youstart your adventure
- The park is only accessible in your own vehicle (no open top, cabriolet cars, bicycles or motorbikes are permitted, and you can't enter on foot). Click here for directions or use MK43 0TU in your satnav.
- Purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee your visit. Busy days may sell out, so please book ahead to ensure you can enter the park.
- Admission tickets are for timed arrival sessions, but don't worry if you're a little late.
- No pets or dogs are allowed in the park, so please don't bring them with you!
- TOP TIP: The best way to see all the animals in the Foot Safari is by watching the daily keeper talks and demonstrations!