Woburn Safari Park is currently open daily. Book online to guarantee your tickets.
Monday 25th to Saturday 30th October:
Open daily from 9.30am to 5pm, with last entry to the park and Road Safari at 4pm.
Sunday 31st October to Sunday 14th November:
Open daily from 9.30am to 4pm, with last entry to the park and Road Safari at 3pm.
Winter opening hours from Monday 15th November:
Open Thursday to Sunday only (additional Monday opening may be added during winter). Open from 9.30am to 4pm, with last entry to the park and Road Safari at 3pm.
Opening times may change periodically, please check before you travel.
Woburn Safari Park has four Amur tigers, living in the Kingdom of the Carnivores in a secure area, giving them around 9 acres to roam, including shady areas for the height of summer and a house with an overnight space. The tigers are Elton, born June 2011 and Minerva, born October 2011, plus youngsters Mishka and Milashki born in September 2015.
Lions are social animals that live in prides, these are family units that can include up to three males, a dozen or so females and their young.
At Woburn Safari Park we have a breeding herd of Eastern mountain Bongo that can be seen on the road safari in the African Forest. They share a 16 acre exhibit with the Barbary Macaques. They roam free together in this tranquil exhibit which is also home to over 120 trees.
Southern white rhino
Woburn Safari Park is home to a number of Southern White Rhino which can be seen in the Savannah section of the Road Safari. They are able to roam in their 42 acre exhibit with a number of other African species.
The black-and-white ruffed lemurs is one of the most iconic species of lemur, with its distinctive black and white patterning. A large white ‘ruff’ of fur around their neck gives them their name.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - this type of vehicle cannot enter Kingdom of the Carnivores or the African Forest for safety reasons. Standard admission applies
- Visitors enter at their own risk. The company does not accept any liability for damage to vehicles unless negligent practices are proven. A bypass is provided in the Road Safari, so you can choose to avoid the carnivore or monkey sections
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the applicable rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner and no refund will be given
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- No drones are permitted for animal welfare reasons
- No ball games are permitted at the park
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 30 minutes before advertised park closing time.