Use the maps below to help navigate your way around the Road Safari, Foot Safari and Leisure Areas of the park.
All enclosures in the Foot Safari are numbered on the map, these relate to the numbers on the timetable of keeper talks and demonstrations. Use the maps and timetable to get the most out of your visit.
Download the Road Safari map
Download the Foot Safari map
Why not check out the 360 map of the park below... just like Google Maps street view, it will take you on a panoramic journey of discovery through the safari park!
before youstart your adventure
- The park is only accessible in your own vehicle (no open top, cabriolet cars, bicycles or motorbikes are permitted, and you can't enter on foot). Click here for directions or use MK43 0TU in your satnav.
- Purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee your visit. Busy days will sell out on the day, so please book ahead to ensure you can enter the park.
- Admission tickets are for timed arrival sessions, but don't worry if you're a little late.
- No pets or dogs are allowed in the park, so please don't bring them with you!
- TOP TIP: The best way to see all the animals in the Foot Safari is by watching the daily keeper talks and demonstrations!