Annual Pass Holder benefits
Annual Pass holders enjoy 12 months of free admission to the park and discounts on all sorts of exciting activities and experiences!
Your annual ticket entitles you to a host of fantastic benefits including:
- Free entry to Woburn Safari Park (for the cardholder only) on production of their annual ticket card at the gate. (If you do not present your card, you will be charged the full gate admission price, this can then be refunded at the admissions office, upon presentation of a valid annual ticket card and till receipt within 30 days.)
- 10% discount on VIP Experiences
- 10% discount in the Safari Restaurant and in the Two by Two restaurants on selected lines apply
- Discounts for child annual ticket holders on special holiday activities
- Cardholder guests (up to 5 guests travelling in the same vehicle) visiting Woburn Safari Park will be eligible for discounted admission rates. Remaining guest in the same vehicle will pay full price.
- Through our reciprocal membership scheme, a Safari Annual Ticket holder is also eligible for one free entry into Belfast Zoo and Bristol Zoo. (Please note: This does not include entry to Wild Place Project). For more information call Belfast Zoo – 02890 776277 or Bristol Zoo – 01179 747300
Booking your next visit to the park
Great news - Annual Pass holder free tickets are available to book online! Login to your booking account and select a visit date.
Annual Pass holders need to book a FREE admission ticket per person, on the ticket booking site in advance, in order to enter the park.
Please show your valid annual pass on arrival at the ticket lanes, to validate your ticket.
Please note. Capacity is limited, so please be considerate to others when booking for multiple dates. If you aren't going to use a booking, please email us to cancel within 48 hours of the visit date.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR FREE TICKETS
Click here to book and login with the email address you used when you purchased your Annual Pass.
If you're not sure of the email you used, please get in touch with us via email@example.com or via our Facebook messenger and we'll set this up for you.
Then refresh the screen and click on the category 'WSP Safari Park Web Tickets'. On the next menu, you will see the option 'WSP Web Annual Pass Free Ticket'. These tickets should be 'purchased' and you checkout, but no payment will be taken.
If you book a session, but can't make it, please let us know by email on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can cancel your booking and make it available for someone else.
You'll be asked to 'Pay Securely Now' but the checkout won't require any payment or card details.
EXTENSION to your Expiry Date
If you were affected by park closures due to the COVID pandemic lockdown we will calculate the extension you are entitled to if your pass expired between the 23rd March 2020 and the present date.
You will gain an extension of the number of days the park was closed, during your 12 months membership.
ANNUAL PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Click here to read the full terms and conditions of the Annual Pass.
Annual pass voucher customers
If you have purchased an Annual Pass Voucher online for yourself or a loved one, please email us on email@example.com to have your annual pass activated before your first visit.
Annual Pass Holder Guest Tickets
Guest tickets can also be purchased, when you are booking your free tickets.
All visitors must have a ticket to enter the park, as we are unable to sell admission tickets at the gate.
Discounted tickets are valid for up to six guests travelling in the same vehicle as the pass holder.
Adult guests: £23.99
Child guests: £17.99
(Children aged 2 and under go free and don't need a ticket)