Help feed the big cats
Go behind-the-scenes with an experienced keeper before the Park opens to help feed the big cats.
Your Big Cat Breakfast VIP Experience lasts for 90 minutes and includes setting out feed for the lion pride. Followed by a guided tour of the Kingdom of the Carnivores drive-through. Get a fascinating insight into the keepers' daily care of the most fearsome residents of the Park.
A great gift for the cat lover in your life! You'll learn all about the African lions and Amur tiger species, their individual characters, threats to their species in the wild, and what we're doing to help protect them.
Your Experience includes:
- A 90 minute experience with an experienced ranger which will see you taken behind-the-scenes to meet and feed the big cats
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park after your experience has finished
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
This experience costs £349 for up to four people. Additional people are £79 each (up to maximum of six people per booking).
These prices are valid until 31st October 2022.
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available for selected dates during the year, subject to availability
- The experience starts at 9am unless otherwise stated
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of six
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- Participants must be able to enter and exit a Land Rover
- This experience involves some heavy lifting