Help feed the big cats
Go behind-the-scenes with an experienced keeper before the Park opens to help feed the big cats.
Your Big Cat Breakfast VIP Experience lasts for 90 minutes.
You'll go into the lion house to feed the lions (obligatory face covering required without exception), then you'll watch the lion pride released into their spacious 32 acre reserve.
Followed by a guided tour of the Kingdom of the Carnivores - with tigers, bears and wolves - you'll get a fascinating insight into the keepers' daily care of the most fearsome residents of the Park.
A great gift for the cat lover in your life! You'll learn all about the African lions and Amur tiger species, their individual characters, adaptations, the threats they face in the wild, and what we're doing to help protect them.
Your Experience includes:
- A 90 minute experience with an experienced ranger which will see you taken behind-the-scenes to meet and feed the big cats
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park after your experience has finished
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
For selected dates up to 31st December 2023.
£375 for up to 4 people (minimum booking) including VAT.
£455 for five people on your booking.
£535 for six people your booking
The Big Cat Breakfast is available to book online for up to six people. Bookings for larger groups can be booked via phone on 01525 292124. We can accommodate up to 10 people in our Bigfoot Pinzgauer vehicle, subject to availability.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and provide a contact number.
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available for selected dates during the year, subject to availability
- The experience starts at 9.30am unless otherwise stated
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of six
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- Participants must be able to enter and exit a Land Rover
- A face covering is compulsory inside the lion house, with no exceptions, to protect the lion pride from the risk of Covid 19 transmission.
Changes to the experience are at the discretion of the Woburn Safari carnivore keepers and may be applicable for health and safety reasons, on some rare occasions.