Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Woburn Safari Park is now TEMPORARILY CLOSED. We have made this decision based on the current advice from the Government and with the best interests of our staff and the public.
This means that we are currently unable to open bookings for any of the VIP Experiences. If you would like to find out any more about any of the experiences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Go behind-the-scenes with an experienced keeper before the Park opens to meet and feed the big cats.
You will stand just a few inches away from the fiercest residents at the Park, and truly appreciate their size, as you take on the daunting task of feeding them a tasty snack!
Your Experience includes:
- A one hour experience with an experienced ranger which will see you taken behind-the-scenes to meet and feed the big cats
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park after your experience has finished
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
This experience costs £329 for up to four people. Additional people are £79 each (up to maximum of eight people).
These prices are valid until 31st October 2020.
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available for selected dates during the year, subject to availability
- The experience starts at 9.30am unless otherwise stated
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of six
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- Participants must be able to enter and exit a Land Rover
- Please note, photography is not permitted within the carnivore houses
- On some dates the experience may centre around the tigers and their house, rather than the lions. This is at the discretion of carnivore keepers and is for animal welfare reasons, and unfortunately is not something that can be pre-selected by guests
Upgrade to the Plus experience
Upgrade to the Big Cat Breakfast Plus experience for an extended two hour VIP tour.
After venturing into the lion house, where you will tackle the daunting task of feeding the lion pride, guests will watch the lions be released into their wide open parkland reserve. Then, you will be taken out in one of the VIP vehicles to go off-road and get up close to lions, tigers, bears and wolves.
PLUS you will enjoy an off-road tour of the Savannah Grasslands reserves with rhinos, buffalo and zebras, and the African Forest with monkeys and antelopes.
- A two hour experience with an experienced ranger
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park from 10am
- The latest Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
HOW TO BOOK
Book an exclusive booking for up to 4 people for £449. Additional people charged at £79 each (up to maximum of 8 people).
Tickets can be booked online, or to book via the phone please call the VIP team on 01525 292124 or email email@example.com.