An exclusive lemur experience
A 30 minute guided tour of the Land of Lemurs before it opens to the general public, and the chance to get up-close with the lemur troop and help give them their breakfast.
This exclusive VIP experience with these charming primates gives you the memorable chance to learn all about these amazing vulnerable and endangered animals.
The Lemur Experience includes:
- FREE admission to Woburn Safari Park on the day of your visit from opening time
- A 30-minute experience in the Land of Lemurs walk-through experience before it opens to the public, with the vulnerable red-bellied lemurs, endangered ring-tailed lemurs and critically endangered black and white ruffed lemur
- A dedicated tour guide and the opportunity to ask any questions
- A FREE guidebook
How much is the Up Close Lemur Encounter?
£199 for two people (minimum booking), £80 per additional person, up to a maximum of six people per booking.
Prices are valid until 31st December 2023.
Dates are now available to book by phone, for more information please email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01525 292124.
Availability and Restrictions
- This experience is entirely weather dependant and cannot be guaranteed in advance when the weather is changeable. Where wet weather impacts the stated activity an alternative experience will be arranged
- Bookings are subject to availability for dates during the year
- This experience is suitable for children aged 5+ years only
- Under 16's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All prices shown include VAT.
How to book
The Lemur Encounter is available to book by calling the VIP team on 01525 292124 or email email@example.com.