Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Woburn Safari Park is now TEMPORARILY CLOSED. We have made this decision based on the current advice from the Government and with the best interests of our staff and the public.
This means that we are currently unable to open bookings for any of the VIP Experiences. If you would like to find out any more about any of the experiences, please email email@example.com.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR GIRAFFE ENCOUNTER
Meet the herd of majestic Rothschild's giraffes face-to-face in this unforgettable VIP experience with the tallest animals at the Park as you learn all about the species, explore their home and offer them a tasty treat.
Your Experience includes:
- Admission to Woburn Safari Park on the day of your visit from 10am
- A 30 minute experience with the endangered Rothschild's giraffe herd
- A Woburn Safari Park guidebook
Cold Weather Giraffe Encounter
In the colder months (October to April), this VIP feeding experience will include a very exciting visit behind-the-scenes into the giraffe house.
You will be taken by your experienced tour guide to a specially designed viewing platform where you will meet the giraffe at eye level and be able to feed the giraffe a little treat.
Warm Weather Giraffe Encounter
As the weather warms up (generally from around May to September) the giraffe herd will be out in their yard or in the warmer months of (June to August) in their main nine acre parkland reserve.
During these times your experience will include a trip in a VIP Land Rover to enjoy a tour of Giraffe Junction alongside these majestic creatures. You will also have the opportunity to offer the herd a tasty treat.
This experience costs £99 for the first person, £69 for each additional person, up to a maximum of four people.
These prices are valid until 31st October 2020.
To book your Giraffe Encounter please call the VIP Experiences team on 01525 292124, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available for any dates during the year, subject to availability
- Your experience will be in the brand new giraffe house on colder days, or in the VIP Land Rover on warmer days when the giraffe herd are outside - this is entirely weather dependant and cannot be guaranteed in advance when the weather is changeable
- The in-house (colder months) tour is suitable for children aged five and over only. No age restriction applies on the Land Rover experience.
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- All prices shown include VAT