WHAT TO EXPECT
Come face-to-face with the female Asian elephants in the peaceful woodland of the Woburn Estate in your unforgettable Elephant Encounter experience!
Meet the stars of the safari on an off-road guided tour of the animal reserves as you learn about the amazing animals living at the Park, including lions, macaque monkeys, tigers, giraffes, rhinos and more!
Next, you'll be transported into the peaceful Woburn woodland, where you'll get up close to the Asian elephant herd, including adorable juvenile Tarli. Woburn Safari Park is the only place in the UK you can enjoy getting this close to these majestic animals. Walk alongside the elephants and watch them graze and dust-bathe as they would in the wild - with no barriers between you!
Plus, enjoy an incredible photo opportunity with one of the adult female Asian elephants as a lasting memento to your fantastic day out as part of your VIP package.
Your VIP elephant experience also includes:
- Entrance to Woburn Safari Park from opening time
- The latest Safari Park Guidebook (subject to availability)
- A £10 lunch voucher to use in one of two restaurants at the Park (includes a hot or cold meal and a drink)
- A mini VIP Safari Off Road Adventure
The Elephant Encounter costs £498 for up to two people (£249 per additional person, up to a maximum of four people total per booking).
If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, please email email@example.com and include a contact telephone number, your name, the VIP Experience you are interested in booking and the preferred date.
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis and these places book up fast.
Availability and Restrictions
Bookings will be open soon for the 2021 season (April to September).
- Maximum of 16 participants per experience
- Each experience starts at 2.30pm (meet your guide in Junglies Gift Shop 10 minutes ahead of your booking)
- This tour is only available for adults aged 16 or over on the date of the experience
- Unfortunately the VIP Bigfoot vehicle and VIP Land Rovers are not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that some walking is required while out in the woods