Meet the tigers face to face
A 30 minute guided tour to journey off-road and up-close to meet the Amur tigers face-to-face.
This thrilling VIP experience with one of the world's most iconic big cats gives you the memorable chance to learn all about these endangered animals.
The Tiger Experience includes:
- FREE admission to Woburn Safari Park on the day of your visit from 9.30am
- A 30-minute experience with the endangered Amur tigers
- A dedicated tour guide and the opportunity to ask any questions
- A FREE guidebook
How much is the Up Close Tiger Encounter?
£179 for two people (minimum booking), £249 for three people or £319 for four people (maximum).
Prices are valid until 31st October 2022.
Dates are now available to book for 2021 by phone, for more information please email the team on email@example.com or call 01525 292124.
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available for selected dates during the year, subject to availability
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of six
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- Participants must be able to enter and exit a Land Rover
- Please note, photography is not permitted within the carnivore houses
- On some dates the experience may centre around the lions and their house, rather than the tigers. This is at the discretion of carnivore keepers and is for animal welfare reasons, and unfortunately is not something that can be pre-selected by guests
- A face covering must be worn throughout your time in any VIP vehicle and inside animal houses during your VIP Experience.
- All prices shown include VAT.
How to book
The Tiger Encounter is available to book by calling the VIP team on 01525 292124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.