Meet the tigers face to face
A 30 minute guided tour to journey off-road and up-close to meet the Amur tigers face-to-face.
This thrilling VIP experience with one of the world's most iconic big cats gives you the memorable chance to learn all about these endangered animals.
How much is the Up Close Tiger Encounter?
£199 for two people (minimum booking), £80 per additional person, up to a maximum for five people per booking.
Prices are valid until 31st October 2023.
Dates are now available to book by phone, for more information please email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01525 292124.
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available for selected dates during the year, subject to availability
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of six.
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- Participants must be able to enter and exit a Land Rover
- Please note, photography is not permitted within the carnivore houses
- On some dates the experience may centre around the lions and their house, rather than the tigers. This is at the discretion of carnivore keepers and is for animal welfare reasons, and unfortunately is not something that can be pre-selected by guests
- All prices shown include VAT.
How to book
The Tiger Encounter is available to book by calling the VIP team on 01525 292124 or email email@example.com.