A unique breakfast meeting...!
Go on an exclusive 90 minute guided tour on a day when the Park is closed and meet the bongo herd, feed the Rothschild's giraffes and visit the African lions!
This truly behind-the-scenes VIP experience takes you up-close to the animals as the only guests in the Park, and you meet them face-to-face and learn all about these fascinating species.
Please note: The Park is closed on the day of your experience, and admission is not included. Your experienced tour guide will escort you behind-the-scenes for the duration of your experience, before waving you off as you leave the reserve.
Your Feeding Time Experience includes:
- A 90 minute experience with an experienced tour guide
- Meeting and feeding the bongos in the bongo house
- Meeting and feeding the African lions
- Meeting and feeding the Rothschilds giraffe herd in the giraffe house
- The chance to be the only guests in the Park!
The Park is closed on the day of your experience, and admission is not included. Your experienced tour guide will escort you behind-the-scenes for the duration of your experience, before waving you off as you leave the reserve.
How much is the Safari Feeding Time Experience?
£399 for up to 4 people (minimum booking).
£479 for five people or £559 for six people.
A maximum booking of 10 people can be made by phone, please call the team on 01525 292124.
Prices are inclusive of VAT and are valid to 14th February 2024.
Availability and Restrictions
- This experience is for a closed day and will not include admission to the Safari Park
- Bookings are subject to availability for dates during the year
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Under 16's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
- All prices shown include VAT.
How to book
The Feeding Time Experience is available to book online now. Alternatively, you can call the VIP team on 01525 292124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.