Meet the camel herd
face to face
Start your safari adventure before even entering the drive-through, with a 30 minute guided experience to meet the friendly herd of Bactrian camels face-to-face.
On this VIP experience your dedicated tour guide will take you up into the Northern Plains area of the Park, where you can enter their paddock and learn all about these unique characters whilst feeding them some delicious treats!
The Camel Experience includes:
- FREE admission to Woburn Safari Park on the day of your visit from opening time
- A 30-minute behind-the-scenes experience in the camel's Northern Plains paddock PLUS the chance to feed them some tasty snacks
- A dedicated tour guide and the opportunity to ask any questions
- A FREE guidebook
Wet weather Camel Encounter
The Bactrian camels are incredibly hardy, so this VIP Experience will be an outdoor event even in wet conditions - please be sure to dress accordingly!
How much is the Up Close Camel Encounter?
£149 for two people (minimum booking), £49 per additional person, up to a maximum of six people per booking.
Prices are valid until 31st December 2023
Dates are now available to book by phone, for more information please email the team on email@example.com or call 01525 292124.
Availability and Restrictions
- This experience is not weather dependant and will take place outside throughout the year - please dress accordingly. Where extreme weather impacts the stated activity an alternative experience will be arranged
- Bookings are subject to availability for dates during the year
- This experience is suitable for children aged 5+ years only
- Under 16's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All prices shown include VAT.
How to book
The Camel Encounter is available to book by calling the VIP team on 01525 292124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.