Experience a memorable 30 minute guided tour to meet your favourite animal up close, from the list of options.
Make your trip to Woburn even more special with a thrilling face to face encounter with one of the majestic wild residents of the Safari Park.
Your experienced ranger will take you off road or on foot and behind the scenes to meet some of our amazing animals. Learn about the conservation, breeding, diet and welfare of some of the world’s most endangered species.
- Rhino Encounter
- Lion Encounter
- Tiger Encounter
- Lemur Encounter
- Penguin Encounter (only available on selected dates)
- Meerkat Encounter - click here for Desert Springs Encounter
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park from 10am
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
Availability and Restrictions
- Book an exclusive booking for £99 for the first guest and £69 each (for each additional person, up to a maximum of four people)
- Children under five years of age cannot take part in the penguin, meerkat or lemur experiences
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- Children aged four years of age must travel in a suitable car seat provided and fitted by parent/guardian
- VIP Land Rovers are not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Accompanying adults are liable to pay the full VIP Experience price.
How to book
These VIP Experiences can only be purchased by calling the VIP team on 01525 292124 or request a call back via email at email@example.com.
All prices shown include VAT.