The Vintage Value ticket is designed to offer great value for money for older visitors to come and enjoy an adventurous day out at Woburn Safari Park.
Get all the great benefits of standard admission, plus some tasty extras with warming refreshments and little extras to make your day even more special!
This ticket is valid for weekday visits (Monday to Friday) between 30th October and 10th November for visitors aged 65 years and over.
- Standard one day admission includes the Road Safari, Foot Safari and all free play areas, and a programme of fascinating talks and demonstrations
- A hearty bowl of freshly made soup with a tasty bread roll and butter.
- A choice of selected hot drinks, served with a biscotti on the side
- Choice of upgrade to main meal, eg. Fish & Chips for only £7.99
A total saving of £9.83 compared to buying these items separately.
Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options are available to suit all dietary requirements.
There's plenty to see and do on safari this Winter!
Come along and see the safari stars, as well as some of the newest faces to join the Park - like the duo of adorable Humboldt penguin chicks who hatched earlier this year, or beautiful Beatrix at Otter Falls!
The herd at Alpaca Outpost are hungry and waiting for you! Jump aboard the Great Woburn Railway and enjoy a scenic ride to meet the herd of charismatic alpaca and feed them their favourite grains.
With Christmas coming, join us from Friday 15th December (open days only) for a fun 12 Animals of Christmas Trail, or spot special Christmas dinner enrichment for the animals in the Foot Safari. The Park is open daily from the 21st December to 7th Jan (with the exception of 24-26th Dec).
Don't forget to check out all our FREE leisure activities...!
Be sure to stop by the Mammoth Play Ark where little ones can burn off some energy on the free leisure activities, and the whole family can now enjoy a range of delicious new pizza options in the 2x2 restaurant.
before youstart your adventure
- The park is only accessible in your own vehicle (no open top, cabriolet cars, bicycles or motorbikes are permitted, and you can't enter on foot). Click here for directions or use MK43 0TU in your satnav.
- Purchase tickets online or at the gate.
- Admission tickets are for timed arrival sessions, but don't worry if you're a little late.
- No pets or dogs are allowed in the park, so please don't bring them with you!
- TOP TIP: The best way to see all the animals in the Foot Safari is by watching the daily keeper talks and demonstrations!