Our Best Budget Offer - Grab your Safari Saver Ticket!
The great new Safari Saver ticket is available from the 14th February!
Set your budget for a day out at Woburn Safari Park and you won't need to spend a penny more.
The ‘Safari Saver’ ticket is great value for money and saves you loads of effort too.
One ticket includes admission, a guidebook and a bottle of water on arrival, plus a hot or cold meal and a drink in one of two great restaurants.
You’ll love all these great benefits:
The adult ticket is £40.00 and includes your admission to the Safari Park (for adults aged 16+ years) and all of the following:
- A bottle of water on arrival.
- Any hot meal, salad or sandwich from the menu in the 2x2 or Safari Restaurants (not including purchases from The Lookout Cafe)
- A choice of hot and cold drinks (choose from cup of tea or filter coffee, bottle of water or regular fizzy dispenser drink)
This ticket saves you £7.94 versus paying for all items separately!Book now
A great deal for little explorers!
Safari Saver tickets are £30.00 per child, and will suit all ages between 3 and 15 years.
This includes admission to the Safari Park and all of the following:
- A guidebook and a bottle of water on arrival.
- Any children's ‘Meal Deal’ in the 2x2 or Safari Restaurants (each Meal Deal includes a cold drink, with a choice of bottle of water, regular fizzy dispenser drink, Fruit Shoot or Wild Water).
This ticket saves you £5.47 versus paying for all items separately!Book now
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - this type of vehicle cannot enter Kingdom of the Carnivores or the African Forest for safety reasons. Standard admission applies
- Visitors enter at their own risk. The company does not accept any liability for damage to vehicles unless negligent practices are proven. A bypass is provided in the Road Safari, so you can choose to avoid the carnivore or monkey sections
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the applicable rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner and no refund will be given
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- No drones are permitted for animal welfare reasons
- No ball games are permitted at the park
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 30 minutes before advertised park closing time.