What visit dates are available?
Tickets are on sale for visit dates up to 19th July. They can be bought online here and are strictly limited, which means most popular sessions do sell out quickly. Please select a session time to arrive at the park, for admission until closing time.
Only customers with a ticket will gain entry to the park gates. Please make sure you have purchased the correct visit date, as regretfully if you arrive with the wrong date, you will not be admitted to the park.
What tickets are available?
All tickets are per person and remain discounted (from the previously advertised prices for 2020):
- Single day admission for Adult and Child tickets
- For disabled and carer tickets are for one disabled individual AND one carer, please see below for more details.
- Annual Pass holders, please see below for details.
- Tesco Clubcard tickets and Blue Peter discounted tickets are not currently available to purchase. If you already have tickets you haven't yet used, see below.
Why can't I see the date I want?
Tickets are selling out quickly for some popular dates, and especially for Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week. If you don't see the arrival time session you want, then it has most likely sold out.
Entry for Annual Pass holders
New Annual Pass tickets are not curently for sale.
Existing Annual Pass holders can book a FREE admission ticket on the ticket booking site and must do this in advance, in order to enter the park. You only need ONE ticket for ALL the annual pass holders in your vehicle.
Please use the email address you used when you purchased your Annual Pass - either register for an online account (or log in if you have purchased tickets online before) to create an online account.
Once you are logged in, hit refresh and you should see the ticket category 'Safari Park Free Annual Pass Ticket'. These tickets should be 'purchased' and you checkout but without paying.
Please show your valid annual pass on arrival to validate your ticket on arrival at the park.
HOW TO BOOK
The login / register buttons are top right on desktop screens, or on a mobile if you can't see them, turn your screen to landscape.
If you book a session, but can't make it, please let us know by email on email@example.com so we can cancel your booking and make it available for someone else.
You'll be asked to 'Pay Securely Now' but the checkout won't require any payment or card details.
90 DAY EXTENSION
All annual passes have been extended by 90 days:
If your pass expired after the 15th June 2020 you will gain an extra 90 days extension. For anyone who's pass expired during between 23rd March and 15th June, you'll receive an extension of 90 days from the 15th June.
PASS HOLDER GUESTS
You can bring up to 6 guests in your vehicle with you, these are charged at £18.99 per adult and £15.49 per children on arrival, via contactless card payment.
Can I buy disabled/carer tickets?
If you are registered disabled, please buy your tickets online.
Tickets are valid for one disabled AND one carer for £23.99 for two people on one ticket. If you require an additional carer and have supporting documentation you can provide, you can pay £11.99 on arrival for this ticket.
Proof of disability accepted by the park includes the blue badge, DLA or PIP letter, NHS diagnosis letter, or letter from a registered care home.
Please do not ask staff to make a judgement by any other means, this is unfair to staff and they will politely refuse to make any discrimination or judgement without the specified documentation.
I already have tickets I haven't used
Good news - if you have already got tickets you weren't able to use, you can still book a visit. Email us your visit date to be added to the admissions list firstname.lastname@example.org from Saturday 13th June at 9am onwards.
- Numbers are strictly limited, each date will be first come, first served.
- You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your visit date. Your tickets will not be valid to use until you receive your confirmation email. If you arrive at the park without having received confirmation of your booking, you may be refused entry.
- Unused All Inclusive tickets will only be eligible for admission to the Road Safari, and will not receive any other benefits at this time. Alternatively, you can wait until we re-open more of the park (tickets will be valid until November 2020), or request a refund on these tickets via email@example.com and purchase new tickets as per above options.
- Unused Tesco Clubcard tickets (already redeemed for your clubcard points for an admission tickets, but not yet used at the park) will be accepted. Please follow the process outlined above and email us your visit date to book your admission with this ticket.
The Road Safari at Woburn Safari Park is an adventure through 300 acres of beautiful parkland with amazing wildlife, taking you up close to some of the most beautiful and endangered animals on the planet including elephants, lions, tigers, rhinos, bears, giraffes, monkeys and much, much more!
Customers can repeat the Road Safari circuit as many times as they wish and patrol vehicles will be situated throughout the drive-through to help guide people to the re-entry or the exit.
Click here to see which selected open air enclosures are open in the Foot Safari.
Swan Boats will be open as normal, although we expect to see higher than average numbers of people queuing. Please remember to respect social distancing throughout your visit!
We are sorry but many indoor and outdoor play areas will remain closed until the 6th July, as per the current Government guidelines on playgrounds and play areas.
My payment won't go through
If you are paying with a Nationwide card, we have investigated an issue with payments being declined because of the new standard of security authentification in place. Nationwide Bank PLC has confirmed that the new set up requires a mobile number on your online banking set up, to verify purchases, otherwise they decline the payment.
If you aren't able to use an alternative bank or credit card please contact us on 01525 290407 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.