All Inclusive Tickets
Your ALL INCLUSIVE ticket includes a guidebook, lunch, drinks and entry to Sea Lion Cove, all for one great price.
The ‘All Inclusive’ ticket is great value for money and saves you loads of effort too.
You’ll love all these great benefits:
From the 11th November 2019 to 12th February 2020: the adult All Inclusive ticket price is reduced to £30.00
The adult ticket includes your admission to the Safari Park (for adults aged 16+ years) and all of the following:
- A bottle of water on arrival.
- Any hot meal, salad or sandwich from the menu in the 2x2 or Safari Restaurants. If you'd like a Pieminister meal in the Lookout Cafe, there is a £2.50 upgrade charge.
- A choice of hot and cold drinks (choose from cup of tea or filter coffee, bottle of water or regular fizzy dispenser drink)
- Collect your ticket for Sea Lion Cove from Junglies Gift Shop, which combines an indoor sea lion demonstration with a high tech 3D cinema.
From the 11th November 2019 to 12th February 2020: Thechild All Inclusive ticket price is reduced to £22.50.
The child ticket will suit all ages between 3 and 15 years. This includes admission to the Safari Park and all of the following:
- A guidebook and a bottle of water on arrival.
- Any children's ‘Meal Deal’ in the 2x2 or Safari Restaurants (each Meal Deal includes a cold drink, with a choice of bottle of water, regular fizzy dispenser drink, Fruit Shoot or Wild Water).
- Collect your complimentary ticket for Sea Lion Cove, the fantastic brand new attraction which combines an indoor demonstration pool for the sea lions with a high tech 3D cinema.
'All Inclusive' tickets are available to buy on the gate when you arrive at the park.
It is NOT advisable to purchase an All Inclusive ticket, if you are planning to arrive at the park after 2pm (During winter season, then this becomes 1pm, when the park closes at 4pm). Entries thereafter will not allow the park to fulfil your All Inclusive ticket activities and food, and no refunds will be given for this.
Hot food is served in the Safari Restaurant daily until 2pm, limited menu until 3pm and is open for light refreshments until 3.45pm.
Please note. There is no children's option for Pieminister meals at the Lookout Cafe. Adults can pay a £2.50 upgrade fee for any Pieminister meal option.
The 2x2 Restaurant is open 11am-3pm (serving hot, cold drinks & snacks) weekends and school holidays.
Please note that Woburn Safari Park is only accessible in your own vehicle. Cabriolet and soft top convertible cars will not be allowed access into the Kingdom of Carnivores or African Forest for safety reasons.