Safari Park Opening Times
From 7th January to 4th February 2019: OPEN Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY, from 10am to 3pm, closing at 4pm.
Open daily from 7th February to 10th November 2019
From 7th to 17th February, open daily from 9.30am to 3.30pm, closing at 4.30pm.
From 18th February to 30th March: Open daily from 10am to 4pm, closing at 5pm.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (Terms & Conditions of Entry):
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - this type of vehicle cannot enter Kingdom of the Carnivores or the African Forest for safety reasons. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the applicable rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner and no refund will be given
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- No drones are permitted for animal welfare reasons
- No ball games are permitted at the park
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 30 minutes before advertised park closing time.