Safari Park Opening Times
OPEN THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY from 5th November to 19th December 2018.
From 5th November to 19th December: ONLY OPEN Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 3pm, closing at 4pm
Christmas Opening Times: Open daily from 20th December to 6th January 2019 from 10am to 3pm, closing at 4pm.
Closed 24th to 26th December.
From 7th January to 4th February 2019: ONLY OPEN Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 3pm, closing at 4pm.
Open daily from 7th February to 10th November 2019
From 7th to 17th February, open daily from 9.30am to 3.30pm, closing at 4.30pm
From 18th February to 30th March: Open daily from 10am to 4pm, closing at 5pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (Terms & Conditions of Entry):
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or the African Forest. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the appropriate rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner and no refund will be given
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 30 minutes before advertised park closing time.