Birthday Parties at Woburn Safari Park
For the most memorable children’s parties, book your event at Woburn Safari Park and let us take the strain away from the day. Enjoy exploring the park at your own leisure and tuck into a tasty lunch at the party caves, inside the Mammoth Play Ark.
The birthday party package includes:
- FREE admission for each child (one FREE adult for every four children)
- Delicious lunch
- FREE party invites
- A party gift for every child
- A surprise gift and card for the birthday child
- Full use of the indoor play area of the Mammoth Play Ark
- Private party area in the Party Caves (first floor of Mammoth Play Ark, wheelchair access available).
Want something a little wilder? Book one of our animal experiences and get closer than ever to some of the residents at the Park. Click Here for more details.
What our customers say!
We just wanted to say thank you so much for Joshy’s party yesterday – we all had an amazing time. Joshy went to sleep with his tiger ears on cuddling the bear! He and his friends have not stopped talking about it. The slides were also a great hit! They loved the Safari too.
Kind regards, Julie & Mike
Terms & Conditions:
- A non-refundable £20 deposit is required to book. The outstanding balance is paid on day of party.
- Parties cannot be catered for on bank holiday weekends.
- All parties must be booked in advance.
- The minimum booking for a children's party is eight.
- *Mid-week school term time parties will be held in the Safari Restaurant and not in the Mammoth Play Ark party caves.
- The park is only accessible by vehicle. Transport is not provided.
- All food must be pre-ordered at least 5 days in advance. Please inform us of any dietary requirements when ordering.
- Additional adults are welcome to attend but admission rates apply.
- The Mammoth Play Ark is shared with the general public. The party caves area is private.
Winter season (November-January) - £19.99 per child.
Main season (February-October) - £22.50 per child.
Please contact the Catering Department for more information. Telephone 01525 290406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org