Admission + Giraffe Mini VIP Experience
This amazing special offer is only available for 16 people per day, and tickets are limited to first come, first served!
Suitable for ages over 8+ years, you can now add an exciting Giraffe Mini VIP Experience to your admission ticket, for an extra £25 per person this winter!
It's the perfect time to visit the Giraffe House because there are THREE adorable giraffe calves living with the herd. Your keeper guide will give you a fascinating insight into the care and welfare of the herd, you'll meet the tallest animals in the park and you will get the opportunity to hand feed them.
Buy an online ticket, which includes your admission for only
£45.99 per adult (aged 16+ yrs) or £39.99 per child (aged 8-15yrs).
Select your date, and you'll need to arrive at Junglies Gift Shop to start your a tour at 12pm midday.
For the 12pm midday slot, please arrive at the park ticket lanes by (at least) 11.30am, to ensure you have plenty of time to drive to the Leisure Area, find parking and arrive at the gift shop for 11.50am, to meet your guide.
Buy in Junglies Gift Shop
On the day of your visit, with only 16 tickets available, for a 3pm timeslot at just £25 per person.
The park is open from 10am, with last entry at 3pm, closing at 4pm throughout the winter.
- All bookings MUST meet at Junglies Gift Shop at 11.50am (10 minutes ahead of your booking time of 12pm midday).
- The experience lasts approx. 30 minutes.
- Tours will take place promptly at 12pm midday and anyone who is late, or misses their time slot will not be offered a refund or a new time slot. If you need to change the date of your visit, then please call 01525 290407 for assistance.
- The Giraffe Mini VIP Experience is only available for children aged 8 years or older. This is for health and safety reasons for our giraffe herd.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Sturdy outdoor footwear is recommended for all participants.
- If you have additional accessibility requirements or use a wheelchair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us in advance of your visit, so we can make sure we provide the best experience for you. Please include your booking reference in all communications.
- All tours are non-exclusive, so if you don't purchase all 16 available tickets, then you will be sharing your experience with other visitors.
- Giraffe can be nervous, so animal keeper staff will advise on health and safety guidelines, with particular focus on being calm and quiet throughout the experience. Anyone who does not follow the stated rules during the experience will be asked to leave the giraffe house and no refund will be payable. Parents should be confident their children can follow these rules of quiet and calm behaviour before booking.
- Additional time slots may be available each day, on sale in Junglies Gift Shop, subject to availability. Ask a member of staff for details.