Choose Your Own Adventure School Trip Options
You can opt for a 30 minute teaching session in our Visitor Enrichment Centre. These interactive sessions are interactive, with curriciulum-linked subjects;using multimedia and live animals. Choose from one of the following topics:
- All About Animals
- Story Time
KEY STAGE 1 AND 2
- Fur, Feathers, Scales and Skin
- Fur, Feathers, Scales and Skin (SEN version)
- Habitats and Adaptations (choose from grasslands, deserts, oceans and rainforests)
- Sensing and Moving
- Feeding and Food Chains
- Endangered Species and Us
Opt for a fascinating educational talk for your school group, at a choice of animal enclosures:
- Meet one of the UK's largest mobs of meerkats, a pair of yellow mongoose called Basil and Sybil and a prickle of porcupines, in the brand new walk through enclosure, Desert Springs.
- Meet four species of endangered Madagascan primates in Land of Lemurs
- Meet the predators, with an amazing Bird of Prey interactive talk, taking you up close to the birds, looking at their feathers and even dissecting their pellets to learn about their diets
Take a safari tour guide on a board with you, as you travel through the Road Safari Reserves. Journey along side rhino, giraffe, lions, bears and tigers and learn all about some of the most endangered wildlife on the planet. Your guide will give you some valuable insights into the lives of the magnificent animals living at Woburn Safari Park. Enjoy an interactive commentary with loads of fascinating facts. This option is available with the Enhanced Package only. Please note: the Birds of Prey activity does not involve any direct contact with Birds of Prey.
When it gets to 'feeding-time' there is a self-service restaurant and plenty of outdoor picnic areas. An indoor picnic area is also available for schools, please reserve spaces when you book.
Junglies Gift Shop is open for students to buy an animal themed souvenier of their visit and to pick up novelties, sweets, toys and gifts.
For more information please contact the Education Department on 01525 292124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org