Experience a magical one hour tour to meet your favourite animals from the list of options.
Make your trip to Woburn even more special with two thrilling face to face encounters with some of the majestic wild residents of the Safari Park.
Your experienced ranger will take you off road or on foot and behind the scenes to meet some of our amazing animals. Learn about the conservation, breeding, diet and welfare of some of the world’s most endangered species.
- Rhino Encounter
- Lion Encounter
- Tiger Encounter
- Lemur Encounter
- Penguin Encounter (only available on selected dates)
- Meerkat Encounter - click here for Desert Springs Encounter
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park
- A one hour experience with an experience ranger guide
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
Availability and Restrictions
- Book an exclusive booking for £149 per person
- Up close encounters are available to book until 31st October 2019 (subject to availability).
- Children under five cannot take part in penguin, meerkat or lemur experiences
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers.
- Children aged four years of age must travel in a suitable car seat provided and fitted by parent/guardian.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Accompanying adults are liable to pay the full rate for admission.
How to book
These VIP Experiences can only be purchased by calling the VIP team on 01525 290991 or request a call back email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices shown include VAT.