This experience gives participants the chance to hand feed our big cats!
A daunting task, made perfectly safe by the expert keepers and careful safety precautions. The day begins with participants being taken by land rover to the Kingdom of Carnivores and into the lion house. See the lions in their night quarters and get close to them before being given a special feeding device to feed the cats through the front of their enclosure.
After feeding, guests will have the chance to see the lions released into their wide open parkland reserve, before going out into the section in a Land Rover and enjoying the chance to go off road and get up close to the lions, tigers, bears and wolves. Guests will also enjoy an off road tour of the African Savannah reserves with rhinos, buffalo and antelopes, and in African Forest with monkeys and antelopes.
- A two hour experience with an experienced ranger
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
Availability and Restrictions
- Book an exclusive booking for up to 4 people for £449. Additional people charged at £89 each (up to maximum of 6 people).
- Bookings are available for selected dates during the year, subject to availability
- The experience starts at 9.30am
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of six
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- Participants must be able to enter and exit a Land Rover
- On some dates the experience may centre around the tigers and their house, rather than the lions. This is at the discretion of carnivore keepers and is for animal welfare reasons, and unfortunately is not something that can be pre-selected by guests
- Please note, photography is not permitted within the lion house
- Click here for full VIP Experience terms and conditions
How to book
You can book your VIP Experience online. If you can't find the experience or date you want. Please call the VIP Experiences team on 01525 290991.