Terms & Conditions - VIP Experiences
VIP EXPERIENCES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- VIP Experiences are available to book by phone or online, for a specified experience date. You can also purchase a VIP Experience Gift Voucher which has a validity period of 12 months, where an experience date can be selected and booked within that period.
- Full payment is taken at the point of booking, whether online by phone, or in the form a VIP Experience Gift Voucher (each voucher relates to a specific experience and is not transferable).
- Payment methods are via debit or credit card only.
- Once a VIP Experience date is booked, the date cannot be changed unless due to exceptional circumstances. This is at the discretion of Woburn Safari Park.
- All booked VIP Experiences and VIP Experience Gift Vouchers are non refundable and non-transferable. Experiences cannot be resold or exchanged.
- A full-paying adult or guardian must be present when any one under the age of sixteen is taking part in an experience. This excludes Junior Keeper where the adult cost is included.
- Woburn Safari Park cannot be held responsible for the weather conditions. However in exceptional circumstances if Woburn Safari Park cancels the experience an alternative date will be arranged.
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to alter the itinerary on any given, day due to animal welfare or health issues, but will ensure that the activity is replaced with a similar experience.
- It is the responsibility of the individual to assess their own fitness levels, as some experiences do require some degree of fitness e.g. 'VIP Keeper for the Day'. Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask you to not continue with an experience if we feel you are not physically able to undertake the activities.
- It is also the responsibility of the individual to make Woburn Safari Park aware, in writing, of any serious health complaint that may put yourself or others in danger. Some experiences also require a medical form to be completed. This must be done accurately before the experience may begin.
- Woburn Safari Park provides child seats for VIP trips for children 4 years and above. For children under 4, parents must provide and fit a car seat. Seat belts must be worn at all times by anyone when travelling in a Woburn Safari Park vehicle
- Please be aware that some animals are fed whole carcasses
- If, on the day, it proves that someone does not meet the age criteria for an experience, they will not be permitted to take part.
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
Woburn Safari Park will use your data to fulfil its contractual obligations with you. Failure to provide the required personal data may mean Woburn Safari Park cannot enter into a contract with you. We do not share your personal data with anyone. Personal data relating to the contract and evidence of payment will be retained for 7 years. Disclaimer forms will be retained for 5 years (for adults) and, in the case of children, until their 21st birthday. For further information on data protection and your rights visit www.woburn.co.uk/privacy