Terms & Conditions - Entry and Tickets
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO WOBURN SAFARI PARK
For the welfare of the animal residents and other visitors, we ask all customers of Woburn Safari Park to follow these important rules and guidelines, throughout your visit:
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided. Assistance dogs are only allowed to enter very limited areas of the Safari Park and may not enter the Road Safari or any animal enclosures in the Foot Safari
- During your visit to the park please do not feed the animals, they are all given specially formulated diets and you could make them sick. If you are caught feeding the animals, you may be asked to leave the park and no refunds will be payable.
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or the African Forest. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal Road Safari drive through reserve you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 15 minutes before advertised park closing time
- Visitors enter at their own risk. The company does not accept any liability for damage to vehicles unless negligent practices are proven. A bypass is provided in the Road Safari, so you can choose to avoid the carnivore or monkey sections
- Photography and filming taken for commercial use may not be published without prior written permission from Woburn Safari Park
- As a condition of entry we reserve the right to undertake security checks at our entry gates and ticket lanes, before entry to the Road Safari. We also reserve the right to refuse entry to any member of the public
- Please be aware that at peak times (ie. weekends, school holidays, public holidays), we may be busier than usual which can result in a wait time of up to 30 minutes at the ticket lanes
- Animal Welfare: In purchasing an admission ticket from Woburn Safari Park, you accept that the park is a wildlife collection and, as such, it may at times be necessary to close, withdraw or alter any animal exhibits for husbandry or welfare purposes. This does not constitute any liability on the part of Woburn Safari Park for refund of admission tickets. Customer satisfaction is important to us, therefore alternative activities or extended hours may be offered to visitors in compensation on any dates affected.
- Complaints: We aim to give all of our customers a fantastic experience with us, but should you encounter any problems or need to make a complaint, please ask to speak with the Duty Manager whilst at the park. This should be done on the day of your visit, to enable us the opportunity to resolve any issues immediately for you, so you can fully enjoy your day.
Should you contact us following your visit with a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve any issues that you had on your visit, but may not be able to provide the same level of resolution, should you raise your issue on the day.
- When booking online you must book no later than one hour before arrival, on the day of your visit to Woburn to allow your transaction to be processed. Failure to do so will mean that admission will need to be paid at gate prices to enter Woburn Safari Park or Woburn Abbey and Gardens (no refund will be granted).
- Your tickets are valid for the selected visit date on your ticket.
AMENDING BOOKING DATE
Once purchased via the online booking facility, your admission ticket is valid for the date selected and specified on your booking. Should you wish to amend your booking date, you may do so, however you will be charged an administration fee equivalent to the difference of the price paid on your booking (per customer), to the gate price (per customer) for the new date of your visit.
In the event of inclement weather that prevents the park from opening the Road Safari drive-through section of the park, all customers will be directed to the Foot Safari and public announcements will be made at keeper talks and demonstrations, within the shop and the Safari restaurant, as to when the safari drive-through section of the park will be re-opened.
In the event of the Road Safari drive-through not being opened for a minimum of 3 hours on the affected day, all customers will have the right to collect a voucher entitling them to a free return to the park, free of charge within a specified date range. Vouchers will be available to collect from Junglies Gift Shop and must be attached to your till receipt and signed by the Duty Manager
No photocopies, unsigned or defaced vouchers will be accepted for a return visit and the original receipt must be attached. The return vouchers entitles the bearer to admission only and does not include any other attractions, All Inclusive items, travel expenses or other costs incurred to customers
- Advance tickets cannot be purchased in conjunction with discount vouchers, Tesco Clubcard vouchers or any other promotions
- Online discounts may be introduced at certain times of the year and at Woburn's discretion
- Possession of the advance ticket receipt will be regarded as proof of purchase and entitles you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased. If it is not possible to print the confirmation, please write down the TRANSACTION REFERENCE and quote this reference on the gate, please be aware that this will slow down your entry time
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information is never shared with any other third party or organization.
- Woburn reserves the right to withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice, this does not affect your consumer rights. If you are affected by cancellations on the day of your visit, please ask a member of staff to radio the Duty Manager, who will aim to rectify the issue with you
- Online tickets are not transferable and cannot be re-sold to another party after purchase, unless permission is given for charitable or prize purposes.
- We regret it is not possible to make refunds in respect of cancelled bookings.
- Woburn reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
- Disabled tickets: Woburn Safari Park requires either a valid blue badge or DLA letter as proof of disability. Please do not ask staff to make a judgement by any other means, this is unfair to staff and they will politely refuse to make any discrimination or judgement without official documentation.
- For groups of 15+ paying visitors reduced rates apply, please call 01525 290333
- Woburn welcomes visitors with disabilities and special needs. Concessionary rates apply. Proof may be required (such as orange/blue badge) at the point of entry into Woburn to secure these rates. These tickets cannot be purchased online.
If you have any queries with regard to the online ticket system then please Tel: 01525 290407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.