Terms & Conditions - Annual Pass
Terms and Conditions of Purchase of Annual Ticket
- All ticket holders must reside at the same address.
- Annual ticket must be paid for in full at time of purchase
- Once purchased, the cards are non-refundable (unless in exceptional circumstances)
- Annual Tickets can only be purchased using cash or credit card and cannot be purchased using any vouchers including Tesco vouchers
- Once purchased this ticket cannot be resold or exchanged
- There is no guaranteed access to special events, these may carry an additional charge.
Annual Ticket Benefits
- Annual ticket holders will gain free entry to Woburn Safari Park (for the cardholder only) on production of their membership card at the ticket gate. No entry will be permitted without your card
- All children (under 18 years of age) visiting the park must be accompanied by an adult and are not to be left unsupervised at any time.
- 10% discount in Junglies Gift Shop (selected lines apply)
- 10% discount in the Safari Restaurant and Two by Two restaurants (selected lines apply)
- Free entry into Woburn Deer Park and discounted rates into Woburn Abbey for cardholder and guests in the same vehicle (Woburn Abbey Guest rates apply)
- Through our reciprocal membership scheme, a Safari Annual Ticket holder is also eligible for one free entry into Belfast Zoo and Bristol Zoo (does not include entry to the Wild Place Project)
Guests of Annual Pass holders
- Guest of annual pass holders will be able to come into WSP at the discounted guest rate, but must be travelling in the same vehicle as the annual pass holder. (Woburn Safari Park guest rate apply)
Woburn Safari Park reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions and or times, prices or facilities for any reason without any prior public notice.