Meerkat Mob Competition - T's & C's
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Prize Draw. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
Answer the simple question to enter via the Woburn Safari Park Facebook page.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Woburn Safari Park (“Woburn”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding Woburn employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should answer the simple question as a comment on the post, as per instructions on the Facebook post.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for one winner only, for a meerkat-themed back to school goodie bag.
6. The prize will be sent to the winner via post.
7. Everyone who likes the post and writes the correct answer as a comment, will be entered into the prize draw for an overall winner. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and tagged on the post itself, on the closing date / time. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within 5 working days of the closing day, via Facebook. We reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize to another individual.
11. Any personal information and address details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
12. By entering into the competition you are opting in to the email newsletter database, whereby Woburn Enterprises may contact you with further news, event information, offers and animal stories. If you do not wish to receive further information, please include the words 'NO INFO' in the above competition text box, alongside your email address.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.