Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Woburn Safari Park is now TEMPORARILY CLOSED. We have made this decision based on the current advice from the Government and with the best interests of our staff and the public.
This means that we are currently unable to open bookings for any of the VIP Experiences. If you would like to find out any more about any of the experiences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO EXPECT
An unforgettable safari feeding experience with some of the tallest, and the smallest, animals at the park.
The Tall and Small Encounter gives lucky visitors the chance to spend some time up close with the majestic Rothschild's giraffe herd and cheeky Barbary macaques.
Your VIP experience includes:
- Admission to Woburn Safari Park on the day of your visit
- A one hour experience with the endangered Rothschild's giraffe herd and the troop of Barbary macaque monkeys
- A Woburn Safari Park guidebook
- A £10 voucher that can be spent in the gift shop or in the restaurants at the Park
Meeting the giraffe herd face-to-face
You will begin your VIP experience with a behind-the-scenes look into the giraffe house.
You will head up to a specially designed viewing platform, taking you to giraffe eye level, where you'll get face-to-face with the giraffes and have the opportunity to feed the herd a little treat.
Going off-road to feed the monkeys
Next you will travel to the African Jungle in one of the VIP Land Rovers for an off-road tour to meet the Barbary macaque monkeys as part of your VIP package.
Your guide will accompany you on foot into the home of these cheeky monkeys as you feed the troop and learn all about the species.
This experience costs £329 for up to four people, £79 for each additional person, up to a maximum of eight people.
These prices are valid until 31st October 2020.
The Tall and Small Experience is available to book online. Alternatively you can call the VIP Experiences team on 01525 292124, or email email@example.com.
Availability and Restrictions
- All participants must confirm that they have no allergies to peanuts
- Closed footwear must be worn
- Your Tall and Small Experience will begin at 9am
- Bookings are available for any dates during the year, subject to availability
- Your experience will be in the brand new giraffe house and in the VIP Land Rover to the African Jungle
- The tour is suitable for children aged five and over only
- Children under 12 will be provided with a booster seat to ensure secure travel in our Land Rovers
- All prices shown include VAT