Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Woburn Safari Park is now TEMPORARILY CLOSED. We have made this decision based on the current advice from the Government and with the best interests of our staff and the public.
This means that we are currently unable to open bookings for any of the VIP Experiences. If you would like to find out any more about any of the experiences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUNIOR KEEPER FOR THE DAY
If you know someone aged eight to 15 with a real passion for animals, the Junior Keeper for the Day is the perfect experience for them.
They will join keepers behind-the-scenes to help them care for the animals, get involved in mucking out, food preparation, and enjoy up-close encounters with some of the smaller animals before going off-road to visit their favourite animal in the Road Safari.
Your VIP experience includes:
- A half day experience (3.5 hours) with an experienced ranger
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park from 10am
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
Animal interactions may include the rainbow lories and lorikeets, donkeys, ponies, penguins, lemurs and many more!
You'll also get the chance to go on a Safari Off Road Adventure through the Road Safari with your informative guide to meet the magnificent animals in a VIP Land Rover.
This experience costs £229 for first child and is then reduced to £119 for a second child, booking on the same day (maximum two juniors)
One adult can accompany the child/children free of charge. A second adult can accompany the children at a cost of £119 (total of two adults maximum)
Only one adult is permitted free of charge per booking.
These prices are valid until 31st October 2020.
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available all year round, subject to availability
- This experience is only available to guests aged between 8-15 years of age. For guests aged 16 and over, please refer to the Keeper for a Day experience
- All juniors must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years and over