Halloween Scavenger Trail
Plan your covid secure and fun family day out at Woburn Safari Park this October Half Term to take part in the Halloween Scavenger Trail.
Download your Scavenger Trail Sheet here before you arrive at the Park.
Then, as you journey through the drive through safari and continue your adventure into the Foot Safari, use the riddles on your sheet to help you find the hidden letters!
Once you have all nine letters, see if you can work out what the secret Halloween themed word. You can then submit your answer in the form below to be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to visit the safari park!
How to enter:
Download your Scavenger Trail Sheet here and use the riddles to help you find the hidden letters in the safari park.
Once you have worked out what the hidden word is, send your entry in using the form below before 7pm on the 1st November.
The lucky winner will be treated to tickets for up to four people to use at the Park!
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for this competition is Sunday 1st November at 7pm and submissions will not be accepted after this date and time
- One winner will receive a ticket for four people (any combination of adults and children, children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult) for admission to the park, valid for use until 31/06/2021.
- If you are 17 years of age or under, please have an adult supervise your entry
- The winners will be contacted directly by email
- The winners will be announced on the website and on Woburn Safari Park's social media channels
- The prize is non-transferable (except as a charitable donation, and this can only be done on written request) and there is no cash alternative.
- The park is only accessible in your own vehicle. Transport costs, spending money and other expenses are not included
- Standard terms and conditions for entry will apply to the winner and their guests
- Transport is not provided to and from the park. The Road Safari and Foot Safari at Woburn Safari Park are only accessible in your own vehicle
- In the event that the promoter does not receive any communication from the winner within 10 working days of the initial notification, the promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award that prize to an alternative randomly selected entrant, in which case the promoter is under no obligation to the previous winner
- Woburn Enterprises as the promoter, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.