To celebrate the launch of the Safari Park's new website we are giving you the chance to win a family ticket to visit the Park when it reopens!
All you've got to do is explore the new website and find the laughing monkey's three hiding places!
How to enter
The smiling monkey (left) has been hidden in three other places across the website. To enter all you have to do is find those three pages and fill in the form below, letting us know where you found the cheeky monkey!
Make sure you fill in the form before XXX to be in with a chance of winning a family ticket when the Park reopens!
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for this competition is XXX and submissions will not be accepts after this date
- If you are under the age of 17 years of age, please have an adult supervise your entry
- Keepers will select a winner from all of those received. Where multiple entries bear the same names (chosen as the winner), one entry will be selected at random from those entries
- The winner will be contacted directly by email on XXX
- The winner will be announced on XXX on the website and on Woburn Safari Park's social media channels
- The prize is non-transferable (except as a charitable donation, and this can only be done on written request) and there is no cash alternative.
- Transport costs, spending money and other expenses are not included
- Standard terms and conditions for entry will apply to the winner and their guests
- Transport is not provided to and from the park. The Road Safari and Foot Safari at Woburn Safari Park are only accessible in your own vehicle
- In the event that the promoter does not receive any communication from the winner within 10 working days of the initial notification, the promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award that prize to an alternative randomly selected entrant, in which case the promoter is under no obligation to the previous winner
- Woburn Enterprises as the promoter, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.