Welcoming you back to Woburn Safari Park
Following the much welcomed update to guidance from the government and an inspection from Central Bedfordshire Council, Woburn Safari Park is now open daily.
Read all about the safety precautions taken at the park below, including scrupulous standards of cleaning across all reopening facilities.
The Road Safari is fully open and selected areas of the Foot Safari open from 22nd June, including a revised timetable of keeper talks and feed times. With outdoor play areas and more Foot Safari enclosures opening from the 6th July.
Please note. Only one entrance gate is open at MK43 0TU, via Ridgemont village.
Day tickets are on sale for visit dates up to 19th July and are valid for both the Road Safari drive through animal reserves and your adventure continues in the Foot Safari where you can park for free and picnic alongside your car on the large grass car park.
Click below for ticket prices and details on how to plan your visit!
Please note. Day ticket prices increase from 6th July, as more areas of the Foot Safari and leisure area open up to visitors, including Rainbow Landing, Sea Lion Cove, the Great Woburn Railway and all outdoor play areas!Ticket Info Plan your day
Woburn Safari Park is taking every necessary precaution to safeguard the health and wellbeing of staff, visitors and animals, and can assure visitors of the following precautions will be in place when we re-open:
- Every car (containing paying customers, exclusions apply, subject to terms and availability) will be given a 100ml hand sanitiser to use during their visit, this kills 99.99% of all bacteria, germs AND viruses.
- Entry to the park with be through our Ridgmont Gate entrance (Sat Nav MK43 0TU), a patrol driver will be at the gate to ensure only Woburn Safari Park guests are allowed entry.
- Visitors are only able to enter the park, travelling in your own vehicle, as you are able to self-isolate within your car or in the wide open spaces of the Foot Safari, thus maintaining social distancing, as per Government guidelines.
- The lead driver or visitor in each car will be asked to read a notice and confirm they have no symptoms of Covid-19 before they enter the park.
- Tickets are only available to purchase online to reduce all unnecessary contact with our cashiers.
- Tickets are strictly limited to maintain safe volumes of cars in the Road Safari and the number of people in the Foot Safari, or using toilet facilities.
- Foot Safari and Leisure Area walkways have been changed to a one-way system or marked for social distancing as appropriate.
- Toilet access is for customers only and are located in the main courtyard and in the Safari Restaurant in the leisure area, and are clearly signposted.
- If you wish to proceed directly to the toilets on arrival at the park - please proceed directly straight on through the Road Safari, until you reach a mini roundabout, turn right until you reach a concrete car park and head into the central courtyard, toilets are on your right.
- Toilets will be cleaned continuously throughout the day with anti-bacterial and virucidal cleaning products, for the highest levels of safety and hygiene, by the cleaning operatives at the park. This may lead to longer queue times, we appreciate your patience at this time!
- Staff have been fully briefed and are following the strictest health and safety standards and have all been supplied with the appropriate PPE.
By doing all of the above, we hope that you will have confidence to visit the Park, in the knowledge that we are doing all we can to create a safe and enjoyable place to visit.