Woburn Safari Park, the award winning family attraction in Bedfordshire is offering the unique opportunity for you to associate your brand to one of the foremost Safari Park’s in the UK. Attracting over 450,000 visitors every year, Woburn Safari Park stands for environmental education and conservation.
At Woburn Safari Park we allow you to tailor your partnership with us to meet your needs and deliver on your CSR plans.
Choose from an array of exciting Partnership Opportunities including:
- Animals and their Homes – reach your target audience at the same time support our crucial work with many of our key resident species. Partnership Opportunities include Elephant, Tiger, Rhino, Zebra, Eland and Bongos (collectively known as Ungulates)
- Exhibit and Attraction Sponsorship opportunities including the new Giraffe House, new Alpaca Outpost and Elephant Meadow
- Exclusive Safari Park Access
- Private Park events including Elephant Barbeque, Sunset Safari
- VIP Access All Areas Tour
- Animal Sponsorship and Naming Rights
- Go Ape at Woburn Safari Park Exclusive experiences.
Some Key Facts and Visitor Stats*
- Visitor Profile – 51% male and 49% female
- Approx 70% of visitors live within 1 ½ hour drive of the park
- Average dwell time in the park is 4+ hours
- Over 95% of research respondents would recommend a visit to Woburn Safari Park to family and friends
- Over 87% rating for staff friendliness.
*Statistics from 2012 Visitor Research Programme
For further information, please contact the team on email email@example.com