Share your memories competition
In 2020 Woburn Safari Park turns 50 years old and we want you to be part of this year's special celebrations!
Staff and keepers have welcomed more than 21 million visitors into the Park since it first opened in 1970.
That's a lot of memories in that time! And we are now giving you the chance to share them, to become part of this extra special anniversary year AND to win an exclusive Safari Trail Day VIP Experience - giving you another unforgettable opportunity to create even more memories at the Park!
HOW TO ENTER
Have you got any old photos that were taken during a visit to Woburn Safari Park?
To enter, all you need to do is email your best photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
- Your name, contact email address and telephone number.
- Your name, age and a valid email address for your parent or legal guardian if you’re under 18.
- A few words telling us the story behind your image
- The name you are happy to be made public if you are picked as a winner (e.g you may want us to use your first name and second name, first initial and surname only, initials only, or “Anonymous”).
Make sure you send in your photos by 20th April.
The lucky winner will win an exclusive Safari Trail Day for themselves and up to ten friends!
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for this competition is 20th April and submissions will not be accepts after this date
- To enter the prize draw you must send your photos (taken during a visit to Woburn Safari Park) to email@example.com
- By submitting the photograph/s you are giving permission for the images to be used by Woburn Safari Park in digital, online and print material relating to the 50th anniversary celebrations and park history
- Entrants agree to the use of his/her first and last name and entry in any publicity material.
- Any personal contact data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK GDPR (general data protection regulations) and shall only be used to administer the competition. Data will not be used to contact the individual for marketing purposes without the entrant’s prior consent
- The prize is for one winner only, judged by staff at Woburn Safari Park
- The winner will be contacted directly by email (and phone if necessary) by 30th April
- The winner will be announced on 1st May via Woburn Safari Park social media channels.
- The prize is a Safari Trail Day VIP Experience which includes lunch in the Safari Restaurant.
- The date of the winner’s VIP experience is subject to availability and must be booked with the VIP Experiences team (01525 290991 / firstname.lastname@example.org) before 31/12/2020.
- The prize is non-transferable (except as a charitable donation, and only on written request) and there is no cash alternative. Transport costs, spending money and other expenses are not included
- Standard terms and conditions for entry and VIP Experiences will apply to the winner and guests
- Transport is not provided to and from the park.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
- The judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity
- In the event that the promoter does not receive any communication from the winner within 10 working days of the initial notification, the promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award that prize to an alternative randomly selected entrant, in which case the promoter is under no obligation to the previous winner
- Woburn Enterprises as the promoter, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.