Name the lion cubs and win a VIP Experience
Do you have the perfect name for one of the adorable male lion cubs, born at Woburn Safari Park this July?
African lionness Zuri, is the proud mother of two lion cubs and we're giving you the chance to enter a competition to meet them!
Keepers would like African-themed male name suggestions, in keeping with the cubs' wild origins in Africa. They will choose their favourite name and pick a winner after the closing date - the 27th October 2019.
How to enter:
Enter your suggestion below by 4pm on the 27th October 2019.
The lucky winner and one guest will enjoy a fantastic mini VIP experience to meet the lion cubs at Woburn Safari Park. You'll also have full access to the Road Safari and Foot Safari during the date of your visit.
Complete the competition entry form below (and scroll down for full terms and conditions of entry):
Terms and Conditions
- If you are under the age of 17 years of age, please have an adult supervise your entry
- The closing date for the Lion Cub Naming Competition is 4pm on 27th October 2019
- Keepers will select a winner from all of those received. Where multiple entries bear the same names (chosen as the winner), one entry will be selected at random from those entries
- The winner will be contacted directly by email on 1st November 2019
- The winner will be announced on 1st November 2019 and on woburnsafari.co.uk news pages
- The date of the winner’s VIP experience is subject to availability and must be booked with the VIP Experiences team (01525 290991 / email@example.com) before 31st March 2020
- The prize is non-transferable (except as a charitable donation, and this can only be done on written request) and there is no cash alternative. Transport costs, spending money and other expenses are not included
- Standard terms and conditions for entry and VIP Experiences will apply to the winner and their guests
- Transport is not provided to and from the park. The Road Safari and Foot Safari at Woburn Safari Park are only accessible in your own vehicle, but transport from the entrance can be arranged if required, please state this when booking your prize experience
- In the event that the promoter does not receive any communication from the winner within 10 working days of the initial notification, the promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award that prize to an alternative randomly selected entrant, in which case the promoter is under no obligation to the previous winner
- Woburn Enterprises as the promoter, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.