Name one of the otter pups and win a VIP Experience to meet them
Do you have the perfect name for the adorable otter pups, born at Woburn Safari Park this summer?
Asian short clawed otters, Kelani and Kovu welcomed another succesful litter of 'otterly' adorable pups to the Animal Encounters section of the Park this summer.
The Animal Encounters keepers are handing over the all-important decision of the name of one of the otter pups to you. They will choose their favourite name from your suggestions and pick a winner after the closing date - 17th November.
How to enter:
Enter your suggestion below by 4pm on the 17th November.
The lucky winner will find themselves with an otter-themed goody bag, and the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes on a special Up Close Encounter VIP experience to meet the otters!
You'll also have full access to the Road Safari and Foot Safari during the date of your visit.
Complete the competition entry form below (and scroll down for full terms and conditions of entry):
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the Otter Pup Naming Competition is 4pm on 17th November.
- Keepers will select a winner from all of those received. Where multiple entries bear the same name chosen by keepers as the winner, one entry will be selected at random from those entries
- The winner will be contacted directly by email on 21st November
- The winner will be announced on 21st November and on woburnsafari.co.uk news pages
- The prize is a otter-themed goody bag and an Up Close Encounter VIP Experience to meet the otters
- The prize is non-transferable (except as a charitable donation, and this can only be done on written request) and there is no cash alternative. Transport costs, spending money and other expenses are not included
- Standard terms and conditions for entry will apply to the winner and guests
- Transport is not provided to and from the park, or during your visit. The park is only accessible in your own vehicle
- In the event that the promoter does not receive any communication from the winner within 10 working days of the initial notification, the promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award that prize to an alternative randomly selected entrant, in which case the promoter is under no obligation to the previous winner
- Woburn Enterprises as the promoter, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.