In the morning, you will get your hands dirty mucking out the animals and go behind the scenes in some of our animal houses such as the Rhino and Antelope house.
After lunch, enjoy an off-road tour of the road safari with an experienced keeper when you will journey through the African Reserves, Kingdom of the Carnivores and African Jungle Reserve in one of the special VIP safari vehicles, to get up close to many of the amazing animals.
Throughout the day your expert guide will give you a unique insight into the running of the Safari Park and give you the opportunity to meet the dedicated keepers and help them with their daily husbandry tasks.
- A one day experience (4.5 hours) with an experienced ranger
- Entry to Woburn Safari Park
- A Woburn Safari Park Guidebook
- A VIP Experience certificate
Availability and Restrictions
- Bookings are available all year round, subject to availability.
- A maximum of three people can book on each ‘Keeper for a Day’ experience. Single bookings may be non-exclusive.
- Additional participants are charged at the reduced rate of £109
- This experience is only available to people over the age of 16.
- Participants must be able to get into and out of land rovers and be able to carry out physical tasks
How to book
Complete the form below and your details will be processed and we will send you an email with confirmation details.
Or you can call us on 01525 292124 / 290991, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices shown include VAT.
VIP Experience Gifts:
Simply book the experience online using the form below and tick the box "This is a gift". You will receive a special VIP Experience voucher to present to your loved one and will have all the details they need to book their preferred time and date, at their own convenience. (all vouchers are valid until 31st October 2017)