Facebook Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Prize Draw. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Woburn Safari Park (“Woburn”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Woburn employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should post an image, taken at Woburn Safari Park, on our Facebook page with the tag: #WSPCompMonth (where the current calendar month is typed in place of "Month", eg: "WSPCompJanuary".
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
5. The prize is for one winner only, judged by staff at Woburn Safari Park in the first week of the following calendar month.The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
6. The prize is for one family admission ticket (valid for 2 adults and 2 children for one day admission) to Woburn Safari Park. Admission tickets will be valid until the date stated. Please see /plan/opening-times/ for park opening times.
7. The prize can either be sent in the form of a complimentary admission voucher ticket, or can be collected on arrival at Woburn Safari Park. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Woburn reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
8. The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and on the public WSP Facebook page, after the closing date. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
9. If the winner does not respond within one month of Facebook notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
10. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
11. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
13. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.