Safari Park Opening Times
Open daily from 11th February to 29th October 2016
February Half Term:
11th to 21st February
Open from 9.30am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
22nd February to 26th March
Open from 10am to 4pm (last entry), closing at 5pm.
27th March to 29th October
Open from 10am to 5pm (last entry), closing at 6pm.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or Monkey Jungle. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the appropriate rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour.