Safari Park Opening Times
Open Daily from 9th February to 5th November 2017 from 10am to 5pm (last entry), closing at 6pm.
- For October half term, from 22nd to 28th October 2017: Open from 9.30am to 4pm, closing at 5pm
- 29th October only: Open from 9.30am to 3pm, closing at 4pm
- From 30th October 2017 to 7th February 2018: Open from 10am to 3pm, closing at 4pm.
- From 6th November 2017: the park is ONLY OPEN Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Open DAILY for Christmas holidays from 21st to 23rd December, and 27th December to 7th January 2018 (closed 24th to 26th December)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (Terms & Conditions of Entry):
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or the African Forest. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the appropriate rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 15 minutes before advertised park closing time.