Safari Park Opening Times
Woburn Safari Park is OPEN THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY from the 3rd November 2015.
3rd November 2015 to 10th February 2016:
Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
10.00am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
Closed 24th, 25th & 26th December.
Open daily from 27th December 2015 to 4th January 2016 - 10am to 3pm (last entry), closing at 4pm.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or Monkey Jungle. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- Taxi drivers will be charged admission, as well as all passengers at the appropriate rate
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal reserves you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour.