Eating and Drinking
This canteen style restaurant is open from 10am to 4.45pm. Hot food is served daily until 4pm). Open for light refreshments until 4.45pm.
The restaurant serves hot and cold meals and snacks, including special children's portion sizes.
Choose from a wide selection of homemade dishes, freshly made sandwiches and baguettes, and baked jacket potatoes.
You can also indulge in delicious homemade scones, flapjacks, gluten free brownies, muffins and freshly baked cookies.
Waffles & Ice Cream bar
Choose any waffle option with either sauce, cream or ice-cream and satisfy your sweet tooth. Prices start at £3.50, with individual toppings 50p each.
For our menu, click here.
Book a group lunch:
Reserve a table, enjoy table service and sit back and relax.
(Please note that the minimum is for 10 people and at least one weeks' notice is required. A 50% deposit will also be payable upon booking).
Please contact the catering office on 01525 290406 or email email@example.com
2x2 Restaurant in The Mammoth Play Ark
Open weekends and daily during school holidays, the 2x2 Restaurant is open from 11am to 3pm. serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.*
The 2x2 Restaurant seats 120 indoors, adjacent to the indoor soft play centre.
* All opening times are subject to park opening times and/or light and weather conditions
Please note that only food & drinks purchased on the premises may be consumed within the Safari Restaurant and 2x2 Restaurant.
An indoor seating area is available for picnics, at the Skyride Building, opposite the Go Ape cabin.
Environment and Carbon Footprint
- All our eggs are free range and have the lion quality mark
- Chicken has the Red Tractor quality stamp, sourced from Suffolk
- Beef is sourced locally from Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Pork and lamb is locally sourced from Bedfordshire
- Venison is from the Woburn estate
- Fish and seafood is certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council
- Our tea and coffee is all fair-trade
- Waste oil is recycled to bio diesel.
- Cardboard and batteries are all recycled