Make this Mother's Day an extra special treat for your mum with a Cream Tea and VIP Experience, to get closer to the magnificent wild animals at Woburn Safari Park.
Celebrate with a special VIP Cream Tea for your mum
Two great options for the perfect Mother's Day treat; A luxury Cream Tea in the charming surroundings of The Safari Lodge, or treat your mum to the full Mother's Day experience with a Cream Tea and a 45 minute VIP Experience guided tour of the wildlife reserves in a VIP Landrover to meet the extraordinary residents of the park.
Book a place for a special Mother's Day Cream Tea for only £10 per person.
Or book a Mother's Day Cream Tea and VIP Experience for only £40 per person.
Mother's Day Cream Tea - £10 per person
held in the charming surroundings of The Safari Lodge, between 3pm to 5pm and including:
- Scone with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Two mini cream cakes
- A pot of tea or coffee
- Bunch of daffodils for mum
Mother's Day Cream Tea with VIP Experience includes:
- Mother's Day Cream Tea (included items are listed above) in The Safari Lodge from 3-5pm
- A 45 minute Safari Off Road Adventure in a VIP Landrover with an experience tour guide, taking you alongside the beautiful animals and a commentary on their names, characters and keeper care routines
Time slots for this ticket relate to the VIP Experience time. Following purchase, you will be redirected to an Event Information page with all the details of where you'll need to meet your guide.
Use the booking form below to purchase your tickets.
How to book:
Book your tickets using the online booking form below and treat your mother to a special day out at Woburn Safari Park, Bedfordshire's most popular wild animal attraction.
- Mother's Day Cream Tea will be served in The Safari Lodge from 3pm to 5pm. The Safari Lodge is no.27 on your Road Safari map.
- Advance tickets are limited for the Cream Tea with VIP Experience
- The above prices do not include admission, click here to book your admission tickets online and save on gate prices.
- ID may be requested for consumption of alcohol, if you look under 21 years of age
- The VIP Experience will take 45 minutes including travel to and from the Road Safari reverses and is a non-exclusive booking
- The above ticket options are not valid for children under the age of 3. However, if you have a toddler aged 0-2 years and you would like to book the VIP Experience part of this ticket only, please call 01525 290991 to book now.
- There will be limited tickets available to book the Cream Tea in the Safari Lodge on the 25th and 26th March, but advance booking is advised to avoid disappointment.