Meet the keepers and get closer to the elephants, you might even observe them enjoying a dust bath and grazing as you walk with them through the woodland of the safari park.
This experience costs just £229 per person and includes entry to the Safari Park, lunch in the Safari Restaurant and entry to Sea Lion Cove.
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis and the expectation is that these places will book up fast, so don’t miss your chance to take part in this amazing experience.
This exclusive experience lasts for 2½ hours.
Your elephant adventure begins with lunch before taking a VIP Mini Off Road Safari Adventure tour in a Land Rover with a ranger. You'll travel through the Road Safari to get up close to many animals including lions, tigers, monkeys and giraffe.
You'll then be transported by VIP Land Rover into the woodland of the Woburn Estate to meet the herd of Asian elephants and discover more about this extraordinary species. At the end of the experience, there will be the opportunity to have a picture taken with one of our adult female elephants.
£10 from each person on an experience will be donated to the International Elephant Foundation. The IEF support and operate elephant conservation and education programs in managed facilities and in the wild, with emphasis on management, protection and scientific research. Read more at www.elephantconservation.org
There is currently availability every Saturday and Sunday from 31st March to 30th June.
New dates have been made available:
- Saturday and Sunday dates in July
- 4th, 5th, 18th, 19th August
The following dates have now sold out: 31st March, 7th April, 28th April, 2nd June, 16th June
- Entrance to the Safari Park
- A Safari Park Guidebook
- Lunch in the Safari Restaurant (includes hot or cold meal and drink)
- A mini VIP Off Road Safari
- Entry to Sea Lion Cove
- A VIP Experience Certificate
Availability and Restrictions
- Maximum of eight participants per experience
- Each experience starts at 2.30pm
- This tour is suitable for adults aged 16 or over on the date of the experience
- Unfortunately the VIP Landrovers are not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that some walking is required while out in the woods.
How to book
Elephant Encounter dates have now been set for 2018.
To book or if you'd like to find out more, please call 01525 292124 / 290991 or email email@example.com.