Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the rules which apply to your participation in any competition run by Woburn Safari Park. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry:
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Woburn Safari Park (“Woburn”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding Woburn employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw. Anyone under the age of 16 should have an adult supervise their entry
3. To enter the prize draw, please complete your details, as directed on the leaflet, booklet, flyer, website, facebook or twitter page.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prizes are for the named winners only and standard terms and conditions of entry to the park apply to all winners. Please see /plan/opening-times/ for park opening times
6. The prize will be sent out in the post to winners. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Woburn reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen by a judge/s in-house. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified through the method stated, on the date stated. (If this is via Facebook, please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you, if this is the method stated. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.)
10. If the winner does not respond within one month of being notified, Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
11. Any personal information and address details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition, unless permission is specifically given for additional contact for marketing purposes, in which case you are opting in to receive an email newsletter with information about the animals, events, special offers and competitions
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.